The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Older women might fukk with you but you get no pass. You would just go into the Woody Allen, Morgan Freeman category. Rich people can be some of the most insecure people on this earth, and hate to be questioned on anything. For them a young chick is perfect because you can control her to the point that you are lalmost like her father.

But couldn't a rich dude control a younger bytch just as easily. Both broads are with him for one reason, he got paper.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:whoa: I don't talk about this ish with my girls. We too busy quoting Friday and talking about people we don't know :mjlol:

Quit listenin to these fck nikkas who got nerves hit....The thread is a jump off from the 17 year Old wal mart thread, and a host of other suspect threads on here with nikkas talkin about they fck with teens and shyt...Nikkas on here mad pedos and shyt.....stop dappin old azz nikkas like @observe ...that nikka is straight up showin his hand. he probably be stalkin teens all over LA...I bet not never catch that nikka by any of my fam or any of these lame pedo nikkas on here...he gettin shook....

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
ahahahah...This lame nika @philmonroe just inboxed me like a bytch....Nikka don't be comin in my inbox like you my bytch a somethin...fck wrong with you nikka... :heh: Come cryin in my box.....you a pedo lame nikka...deal with it....I get real azz from a legal bytch.....LOL

freetroit

Banned
Daps
How the fukk y'all keep saying pedo this and pedo that...why does everything have to be extreme with y'all bytches....the legal age in some states is 16 or 17...Legal dumb bytch...so if a old nikka get some fresh 18 year old p*ssy he a lame?? Y'all old how's just don't want to see a nikka get some fresh p*ssy...stop hating

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm a law abiding citizen.
:myman:

You a lame bytch nikka like @observe...I'm a find out if you and that nikka got a rap sheet for stalkin and sexual molestation..........you nikkas cryin the loudest in my thread along with a number of other suspect nikkas....and stop postin to me lame....I'm on important shyt..........

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But couldn't a rich dude control a younger bytch just as easily. Both broads are with him for one reason, he got paper.
Yes and no. A woman looking for a come up might just overlook whatever bullshyt you are doing. A young chick is more likely to fully believe the bullshyt. A experienced woman may not say nothing if you are rich but might give you the:usure:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Yes and no. A woman looking for a come up might just overlook whatever bullshyt you are doing. A young chick is more likely to fully believe the bullshyt. A experienced woman may not say nothing if you are rich but might give you the:usure:

Breh, if the most the old broad would do is give him a side eye, but still going along with it the best is being controlled too. The only difference is the old broad is being deceptive about her true feelings.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
ahahahah...This lame nika @philmonroe just inboxed me like a bytch....Nikka don't be comin in my inbox like you my bytch a somethin...fck wrong with you nikka... :heh: Come cryin in my box.....you a pedo lame nikka...deal with it....I get real azz from a legal bytch.....LOL
You know why I inboxed you fakkit stop the bullshyt. You negged me and I "negged" you back. How you figure I'm a pedo? Your mom told you that :russ: Didn't want you to know about our sessions. Really though you the one that sound like a bytch bringing up chick talking points and getting mad when people disagree with this stupidity. Of course you get ass from a legal guy fukk boy.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
:cape: This nikka trying to stop older cats from hitting young p*ssy..

Teenage girls be like ":dahell: Who the fukk is you nikka im trying to get dikked down"

This nikka be like ":whoa: I was trying to prevent it"

She be like ":camby: I'm trying to get this dikk"