The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Men been marrying younger women for centuries. Older men take women your age and then you take younger women. shyts been like this since early high school especially for the dimes and it aint going to change

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Nah....that's a strawman argument.....The door ain't open, because these dudes ain't bringin nothin to the table for them to open the door.....I know 40 year old nikkas still trying to dress like they in High School and act like they in High school too, and you know women their age ain't puttin up with that shyt....and these nikkas know it too, and they start smellin them young hoez after that.....:pachaha:

And you're exactly right, reality is that some nikkas just gotta get in where they fit in. And bringing something to the table is difficult for a lot of men, even rich ones – who also submit to just getting their own suga babies age 18-22.
Real women want a bunch of things from a man and it isn't just a good paying job, they want men who're reasonably complete in different areas (cooking skills, good love-making skills, great humor, ambitious). Except that isn't a possible goal to a lot of nikkas...so they get in where they fit in. In this case the women with far less requirements (18-22).

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
@observe Lame nikka always follow my threads..........:pachaha:...You is definitely a faq nikka....How many teens you be stalkin over there in LA....:russ:

And you look like a pedo too

VxQJTKN.jpg

:camby:

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Men been marrying younger women for centuries. Older men take women your age and then you take younger women. shyts been like this since early high school especially for the dimes and it aint going to change
Depends on what you mean by younger. I rarely see 30+ men marrying 18-22 year old women :patrice:. Now 30+ men marrying a women say 26-30 :ehh:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You knew @observe would be mad at this thread....look at this old azz irrelevant garbage rapper, with fcked up chainsaw teeth trying to come at a real nikka...I know this nikka got stalkin or rape charges somewhere in Cali...somebody look up this nikkas rap sheet....:heh:

VxQJTKN.jpg

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Personally I don't know any older dudes dating younger chicks, but give some examples breh. How old are the dudes, how old are the chicks, are the chicks cute, are they ugly, is he :flabbynsick:.

The streets waiting breh :birdman:

Quit playin man....you know old nikkas be fckin young broads....these women they age don't fck with them because they look and act like @observe ......Older women don't fck with lame old no life nikkas like this....

VxQJTKN.jpg

freetroit

Banned
Daps
"Real women" are usually expensive and demanding as fukk breh – clock ticking, high standards and all that – fukk you expect?
Not all nikkas want to sit down and plot on how to get a chick their age who's marking older men.

I just broke up with a chick my age cause her thirsty ass trying to hurry up and get married and have children... Damn can I get to know u first?? I mean shyt I at least want to date three years before marriage to try and make the right decision....but a younger woman ain't tripping on that shyt...plus old bytches are so mentally damaged from being pumped and dumped that their fukking miserable.... Young women ftw....:shaq:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
This nikkas mad..fukk this shytty 1 starred thread..

Breh you is a no life, no azz gettin , garbage azz rapper, with no money....stop tryin to play hard breh....I'll get you shook for real in real life nikka...I ain't one of these fck boys on the coli nikka. Keep ya lame azz in the corner where you belong boy......:camby:

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Depends on what you mean by younger. I rarely see 30+ men marrying 18-22 year old women :patrice:. Now 30+ men marrying a women say 26-30 :ehh:

Yeah thats commonplace and most marraiges honestly. Dude is usually 2-4 years older.

When women marry younger tho they usually are extreme bottom of the barrel and takking advantage of a naive boy

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let's say I'm a millionaire and the shyt I got get bytches of all ages wet.

Do I get a pass or is it because Older broads don't fukk with me :mjpls:
Older women might fukk with you but you get no pass. You would just go into the Woody Allen, Morgan Freeman category. Rich people can be some of the most insecure people on this earth, and hate to be questioned on anything. For them a young chick is perfect because you can control her to the point that you are lalmost like her father.

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Breh you is a no life, no azz gettin , garbage azz rapper, with no money....stop tryin to play hard breh....I'll get you shook for real in real life nikka...I ain't one of these fck boys on the coli nikka. Keep ya lame azz in the corner where you belong boy......:camby:

@DoinkTheClown aka Afroman dedicated all I need meth and Mary to me today..I guess I do get love from the girls faq boy

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died

Yeah my raps are really garbage

:laff:

Last time I had p*ssy was about 7 days ago before me and my ex broke up:laff:

Keep spitting your revisionist history about me :laff: