The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
tumblr_nbyqmsQg4h1qln00mo1_400.gif

:jawalrus:Long as you read it.......

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
1. We don't know what she's currently doing so to say that she's shacking up is inaccurate.

2. Even if she were shacking up, she hasn't told us anything that indicates that she's doing so with random dudes. And even if she were, it's her life, her choice. At the end of the day, she's just ONE black woman. And I think she has an unorthodox outlook on relationships so I doubt most other black women date like she does. Let go and let her be great.

3. She never said she doesn't want commitment. All she said, which apparently set you off, is that she is not looking to get married. Not being married =/= not having a committed relationship.

4. A healthy, loving, fulfilling relationship between two unmarried adults > an unfulfilling, stressful, resentful relationship between a married couple.

Side note: I appreciate the idea and the passion of encouraging more black marriages but you can't guilt somebody into marrying for the sake of being married and having a "black family." That's unfair and reeks of you trying to control people's lives.

:ehh:

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
Didnt read but rather be with a 19 yr old in my 30s or 40s than a same age bytch.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Right. In five years you'll be back here with a basic 19 year old Filipina nursing student. :yeshrug: Men settle, too, when loneliness becomes unbearable. They just settle in slightly different ways then women.

I doubt it. Loneliness can get the best of you but I'm usually in good company.

The Coochie Assassin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
RD4L
even women themselves know that the younger they are the higher their value is on the dating market :camby:
exactly and it's funny how they switch up when they get older :russ: when they 24, it's all good cuz they getting dinner dates every week and attention from younger and older men...but that same woman 10-15 years later is like "men need to date women their own age" :mjlol: