The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

IAmGettingAMailOrderBride

I'm Getting A Mail Order Bride
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
BlackieRobinson
Nah man fukk that shyt I said before
Imma say some real shyt cuz I got time today

How many 18 yr old chicks wanna get married and have kids and are bugging thy man about getting a house and all that shyt

How many 32 year old women don't got a damn big ass gut looking like suga mama from proud family n shyt

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fck outta here.....I know nikkas that do this shyt purposely because women their age don't fck with them............And thats the truth...:ufdup:

All i'm a say...And don't come in this thread with that fck shyt. I'm neggin the fck outta any caping for insecure nikkas and pedos.......:birdman:
the title could be true in some cases but not in all cases. just like not all dudes who fukk with prostitutes do so because they can't get any off natural game. some dudes just like teen p*ssy, some dudes are just creepy eventhough they could get older women. but again you're right that some dudes just can't get the older ones so they prey on the younger ones' naivety.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
OP gotta define the terms more specifically

I will say this

Brehs in their 20s who exclusively fukk with high school chicks are def losers

But dudes in their 30s dating chicks in their 20s are usually winners

In my experience.

A high schooler is much easier to impress than an adult.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
As a woman I don't care if a 20, 30, 50, or 100 year old man dates younger women so long as she is an adult.

Young does not equal younger. Date younger women till your heart is content just so long as they aren't young.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
If she matures and realizes dude is a bum, I personally know young chicks who STILL ride for their dude, putting money on their books, fighting other women over him, etc. :snoop: Then again they could be bums too :patrice:

:skip:

There are a lot of women who are bums. Female privilege is the idea that a woman can never be a loser.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Men been marrying younger women for centuries. Older men take women your age and then you take younger women. shyts been like this since early high school especially for the dimes and it aint going to change

Maybe I'm being pedantic but younger does not equal young. A 30 year old man marrying a 25 year old woman is marrying a younger woman but at 25 she isn't exactly young. Now if she were 16...

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Well, the older a woman gets the more aggravating she gets. So, some dudes seek younger chicks because they still desire the simple things in life.

I used to be a young woman. I remember when I was in my late teens and early 20s. I smdh at the antics I used to pull. It's obvious you don't know women of any age.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
There are a lot of women who are bums. Female privilege is the idea that a woman can never be a loser.
christian-bale-is-confused.gif

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Nah man fukk that shyt I said before
Imma say some real shyt cuz I got time today

How many 18 yr old chicks wanna get married and have kids and are bugging thy man about getting a house and all that shyt

How many 32 year old women don't got a damn big ass gut looking like suga mama from proud family n shyt

How many 18 year olds want to spend a Saturday night watching you check your blood sugar? 18 year old men are more physically attractive fun and exciting than you to an 18 yr old girl. When I was 18 the only chicks who messed with old dudes were the ones who were in and out of foster care and hood rats.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I used to be a young woman. I remember when I was in my late teens and early 20s. I smdh at the antics I used to pull. It's obvious you don't know women of any age.
You're a woman so you do not get it. It is regards to holding men responsible. Young chicks do not do that.