The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

freetroit

Banned
Daps
bytch be mad at the state for making the legal age6 or 17. they obviously don't see them young how's as "children" stupid bytch 1

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Something that
Arethaflabby.png
women tell themselves to make themselves feel better. They spend all this time, turning down men in their youth for STUPID reasons, and then they find themselves 45 and call men who like younger women "shallow" or that it must be because you can't get a real woman. "What? Men find a glistening, 22 year old hard body with perfect t*ts more attractive than my past prime ass? fukk that guy, he's just completely shallow and vain. A real man would still find me sexy" :blackcamby:

Something that :flabbynsick: nikkas tell themselves to make themselves feel better because those "Young Girls" (18+ :whoa:) don't give them any play. These are the same nikkas that are 40 in the gym, looking at 20 year olds with tight bodies, and be like :noah:, but know deep down they won't get any play because they're :flabbynsick:, so they tell nikkas who can get play that "You want her because you can't get a real woman :skip:"

The fukk is a real woman? If she's over 18 she's a woman. :blackye: She doesn't have to have rolls and a sagging ass to be a "real woman". Just chalk it up to you being :flabbynsick: and jealous. :blackumad:

If I'm 40 and I'm not married, and I'm still in shape, and I'm just looking for something to
full
then hell yeah I'm smashing the 18 year old if she gives me play :heh:

Last edited:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
confused about 'young chicks' cause what's "young"

also if you talking about under 18 then ya you a pedo:wtf:

Listen breh...nikkas thats in they 30's and 40's fckin with real real young chicks say like 18, 19 or 20....now its legal, but the fact is they mess with them moreso than less, because old chicks they age don't fck with them...like that garbage nikka @observe......bytch nikka don't get no azz and came in this thread crying cause I hit that nerve....he be fckin with teenies.......look at this lame nikka(below)....don't no 30ish or 40ish real woman with they shyt together fck with nikkas like this, so they look to innocent and unaware teens and young chicks who don't know nikkas like him is garbage to fck with......and yea under 18 is pedo....old azz nikkas checkin for fresh chicks in high schools trying to pass off as legal....:russ:

VxQJTKN.jpg

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
well...
I don't know about "can't" get real women.

i like young hood rats. my girl is 28 and far from a rat and is i guess what yall would say a 'real ' woman is (tho i personally think thats Bull shyt)

but if she caught me fukking a young rat, and i ended up with out here.... that wouldn't mean i couldn't get a
'real woman'

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Breh, if the most the old broad would do is give him a side eye, but still going along with it the best is being controlled too. The only difference is the old broad is being deceptive about her true feelings.
I was talking about older women that are looking for a come up, not all older women. You disagree that younger women are easier to control?

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
Listen breh...nikkas thats in they 30's and 40's fckin with real real young chicks say like 18, 19 or 20....now its legal, but the fact is they mess with them moreso than less, because old chicks they age don't fck with them...like that garbage nikka @observe......bytch nikka don't get no azz and came in this thread crying cause I hit that nerve....he be fckin with teenies.......look at this lame nikka(below)....don't no 30ish or 40ish real woman with they shyt together fck with nikkas like this, so they look to innocent and unaware teens and young chicks who don't know nikkas like him is garbage to fck with......and yea under 18 is pedo....old azz nikkas checkin for fresh chicks in high schools trying to pass off as legal....:russ:

VxQJTKN.jpg

Sure nikka like you know the type of women I get by that pic:snooze:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
You know why I inboxed you fakkit stop the bullshyt. You negged me and I "negged" you back. How you figure I'm a pedo? Your mom told you that :russ: Didn't want you to know about our sessions. Really though you the one that sound like a bytch bringing up chick talking points and getting mad when people disagree with this stupidity. Of course you get ass from a legal guy fukk boy.

Nikka you already showed that hand....:russ:.....Whats that saying?

Throw a rock into a pack of dogs, and the one that yells out is the one that got hit.

:camby:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Nikka you already showed that hand....:russ:.....Whats that saying?

Throw a rock into a pack of dogs, and the one that yells out is the one that got hit.

:camby:
Thats funny I don't have any records of pedo activity must be talking about your mom the dog again smdh. You failure nikkas are something else I tell ya

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
.now its legal, but the fact is they mess with them moreso than less, because old chicks they age don't fck with them.
nikka I don't even like that nikka observe, but it ain't got shyt to do with that :heh:

nikkas just might like younger chicks. You're assuming that every nikka who's 35, wants the same things that a 35 year old woman wants.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Well, the older a woman gets the more aggravating she gets. So, some dudes seek younger chicks because they still desire the simple things in life.