The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
"Real women" are usually expensive and demanding as fukk breh – clock ticking, high standards and all that – fukk you expect? :mjlol:
:heh: Not all nikkas want to sit down and plot on how to get a chick their age who's marking older men.

And thats why you got real old azz nikkas out here trying to get at young chicks now.....Stop trying to play nikka.....you know its mainly because those women ain't fckin with them....:russ:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
You about to be on -80 comin at me with that hoe shyt, thats all I KNOW.....
Oh no not -80 now I won't be able to buy my mom that gift I wanted to get her for Christmas. FOH I wasn't coming at you either just said you basically parroting chick talking points.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth

Everyday life nikka....Stop playing games....you know these old nikkas be out checkin for real young chicks, because these old women don't be fckin around with them on that shyt......or they divorced and mad at the women in their age range.....:heh:....Nikka I know this shyt for a fact

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Younger women are easier to control, and are more impressed with simple shyt, because they don't know any better. But that only last so long. If you a bum muthafukka she going end up leaving when she get older unless she a bum herself.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
How you know I'm a chick :ohhh: I could be **** :shaq:
Well **** must be a chick too shyt don't change what I said previously its a chick talking point. Never heard a dude IRL worry about who a dude getting with unless they flaming or its some R.Kelly stuff. Outside if that never saw/heard it from a dude but chicks yep constantly.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nah man, pedos are the scum of the earth, the term is getting tossed around way too much and comfortably these days.

Scum is if you a grown azz man and you have to go peekin in high schools for dates and p*ssy...stop playin games breh...you know what i'm talkin about...

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How you know I'm a chick :ohhh: I could be **** :shaq:

1362971873_wee-bey-gif.gif