The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Younger women are easier to control, and are more impressed with simple shyt, because they don't know any better. But that only last so long. If you a bum muthafukka she going end up leaving when she get older unless she a bum herself.
If she matures and realizes dude is a bum, I personally know young chicks who STILL ride for their dude, putting money on their books, fighting other women over him, etc. :snoop: Then again they could be bums too :patrice:
:skip:

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
And thats why you got real old azz nikkas out here trying to get at young chicks now.....Stop trying to play nikka.....you know its mainly because those women ain't fckin with them....:russ:

I ain't playing nobody breh :pachaha: the real women who you're talking about usually want men who're part of a very small poll (who are the ones who get to fukk the most chicks). All the other nikkas who are not part of that poll just get in where they fit in...with the younger broads (18-22). It's just circle of life, you get in where the door is open. Like I said; not all nikkas are down to pick the locks of doors that refuse to open.

Arishok

No
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 'Go
Well **** must be a chick too shyt don't change what I said previously its a chick talking point. Never heard a dude IRL worry about who a dude getting with unless they flaming or its some R.Kelly stuff. Outside if that never saw/heard it from a dude but chicks yep constantly.
:whoa: I don't talk about this ish with my girls. We too busy quoting Friday and talking about people we don't know :mjlol:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Everyday life nikka....Stop playing games....you know these old nikkas be out checkin for real young chicks, because these old women don't be fckin around with them on that shyt......or they divorced and mad at the women in their age range.....:heh:....Nikka I know this shyt for a fact

Personally I don't know any older dudes dating younger chicks, but give some examples breh. How old are the dudes, how old are the chicks, are the chicks cute, are they ugly, is he :flabbynsick:.

The streets waiting breh :birdman:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Younger women are easier to control, and are more impressed with simple shyt, because they don't know any better. But that only last so long. If you a bum muthafukka she going end up leaving when she get older unless she a bum herself.

Let's say I'm a millionaire and the shyt I got get bytches of all ages wet.

Do I get a pass or is it because Older broads don't fukk with me :mjpls:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I ain't playing nobody breh :pachaha: the real women who you're talking about usually want men who're part of a very small poll (who are the ones who get to fukk the most chicks). All the other nikkas who are not part of that poll just get in where they fit in...with the younger broads (18-22). It's just circle of life, you get in where the door is open. Like I said; not all nikkas are down to pick the locks of doors that refuse to open.

Nah....that's a strawman argument.....The door ain't open, because these dudes ain't bringin nothin to the table for them to open the door.....I know 40 year old nikkas still trying to dress like they in High School and act like they in High school too, and you know women their age ain't puttin up with that shyt....and these nikkas know it too, and they start smellin them young hoez after that.....:pachaha:

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
ahahahaha...I got nikkas neggin me cuz I hit a nerve...Buma zz nikkas...told you don't come to my thread if you cape for teen chasin fags or lame nikkas.....I got a neg for that azz back tho......:salute: to @Flexo Rodriguez a bum azz spic mad cuz I outed his pedo fantasies.....You on ignore bytch nikka.........