The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

freetroit

Banned
Daps
LadySimone said:
Nah, that's bullshyt. There are QUITE a lot of aint shyt men out there. Lets put it this way, by age 26 most of the "good men" are taking by that point... and then half of them get divorced. So, do the math... there aren't a lot of good men out there.

:usure:
How the fukk is this statement true when men are not judged based on looks?? Men are judged by finance and at 26 men are really just getting started with building wealth and becoming financially secure ??

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
I don't think its necessary. I just don't like the idea of it. And I'm an atheist so having a bond under god ain't really something I'm comfortable with.

:ehh:...so not even the legal incentives (potential alimony, potential child support, tax benefits, up to half of your husband's marital assets) appeal to you?

freetroit

Banned
Daps
At 26 men are just starting to gain wisdom and experience... These are the things we are judged by we age like wine notnot milk baby...if anything you probably can't find a good man under 26....dudes are fresh out of college around 23.getting we are just starting out...most how's are veterans in the street by 25 and already on the decline

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
What about a woman's appearance?

What about it? If she got her shyt together, she going to make sure she lookin right most of the time, that's why I said financially and mentally....Bum ass no good females attract and get with bum ass no good nikkas, like flies to shyt....good wholesome women with their shyt together in life, bush these type of immature and no good nikkas answering in this thread....:russ:...Breh I see it everyday and know dudes who tell me they fckin with young broads because they easier to handle....and its the same shyt nikkas in this thread saying, trying to guise it under "i'll fck with any girl as long as she a dime and got an ass and body" well ok then you can fck with that same woman in your age range too....:heh: the problem is they ain't fckin with you......:lolbron:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Does this apply to men of all ages and is a young chick different from a teenager? Also if a man has his life together is he excluded from what the OP is saying?

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't think its necessary. I just don't like the idea of it. And I'm an atheist so having a bond under god ain't really something I'm comfortable with.

:what: what about bonding for common sense purposes....this is why the black community is fcked up today, because our people don't favor commitment........

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
How the fukk is this statement true when men are not judged based on looks?? Men are judged by finance and at 26 men are really just getting started with building wealth and becoming financially secure ??

Breh the problem with this statement which correlates with my thread, is that when you ain't got no wealth being built and nikkas ain't too financially secure, that brings on INSECURITY, in the pockets and the MIND, which is why people look for what is on level with them for stability, protection and security.

Therefore you got nikkas lookin for easier puss, because the puss in their age group ain't too easy or CHEAP as they was say 10 so years ago.......

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Most hoes are street veterans by 25 and declining in looks for with that bs

Dumb nikka I know plenty of dimes galore in they late 20's and 30's shyttin on the game and they bush these fck nikkas like in this thread easy....fck outta here with this insecure BS...You nikkas lame in this thread yo....