The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
Shackin up doesn't either. And the fact you say you have commitment issues should tell you that you will be another statistic in our community. Shacking up with "partners" or "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" in name only will end in disaster. You need a Spiritual Bond and VOWS, meaning "Promises".....If not our community will continue to recycle single baby mamas and single parent households.......and from there you know the rest of the story.....:beli:

I'm 28 and have no babies, it's too late for the boo.

I don't really care for relationships, I just keep to myself. What I don't do, ain't doing nothing to affect the community. What I do in my professional life does. You need to look outside that shell you have and believe in, because not everybody believes in that. I don't believe in marriage. I have a fulfilling professional life and I'm fine with that. I don't feel the need to commit myself to anyone however when the time comes, I probably will.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Breh the problem with this statement which correlates with my thread, is that when you ain't got no wealth being built and nikkas ain't too financially secure, that brings on INSECURITY, in the pockets and the MIND, which is why people look for what is on level with them for stability, protection and security.

Therefore you got nikkas lookin for easier puss, because the puss in their age group ain't too easy or CHEAP as they was say 10 so years ago.......
Well nikka that old bytch p*ssy should be cheaper idiot...after the bytch fukked every nikka she wanted to in her youth I'm supposed to pay full price for a used old box??? Foh
black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I feel what you're saying and, personally, I believe that the black family unit is best served through marriage if, for no other reason, to provide children (if had) with a stable environment for nurturing and development and to preserve black finances/wealth. Of course there are other benefits to marriage (tax breaks, societal applause, etc.).

However, as @Elle Driver pointed out, marriage is not the only way to bond. A black family nucleus can exist with or without a marriage certificate.
If we were to use your logic, then gay black people don't favor commitment because the majority of them CANNOT get married.

The fact we have a community in 2014 who don't value commitment is dangerous and on the road to more destruction. We've been marrying since the beginning of time, now all of a sudden we get over to Amerikkka in the age of hoes and pimps, and everybody akin "freedom" with not being married.

And don't use homos as an example breh, that in itself shows how dangerous a time we're in..:comeon:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm 28 and have no babies, it's too late for the boo.

I don't really care for relationships, I just keep to myself. What I don't do, ain't doing nothing to affect the community. What I do in my professional life does. You need to look outside that shell you have and believe in, because not everybody believes in that. I don't believe in marriage. I have a fulfilling professional life and I'm fine with that. I don't feel the need to commit myself to anyone however when the time comes, I probably will.

Well I hope you do, because when you look around you and see all those single black women with children in they 40's and 50's and nikkas in and out of child support court....you nikkas will learn and remember what I said.......:rudy:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
The fact we have a community in 2014 who don't value commitment is dangerous and on the road to more destruction. We've been marrying since the beginning of time, now all of a sudden we get over to ikkka in the age of hoes and pimps, and everybody akin "freedom" with not being married.

And don't use homos as an example breh, that in itself shows how dangerous a time we're in..:comeon:

Listen women don't want to be controlled so they fukk whoever they want married or not...this doesn't apply to only black people moron....if I committee and pay the bills and u live in my house I don't want my woman fukking her exes and shyt....hoes call not being able to fukk around on you ....too controlling foh

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I'm ssure if the majority of men could marry a faithful and attractive woman they would...I mean why wouldn't they?? I know from my observations and calculations these how's ain't loyal...foh

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Yup that is why you only date women born the same day as you, Or for the those fews months days you a loser

Breh I'm not talking about that stupid azz example....or a few years under....we talkin a vast distance between ages.....not what you and some of the other dimwits trying to say in here.....That's your age range breh....:what: Do you dumb azz nikkas know how to comprehend or use your brain to deduce.....

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
The fact we have a community in 2014 who don't value commitment is dangerous and on the road to more destruction. We've been marrying since the beginning of time, now all of a sudden we get over to Amerikkka in the age of hoes and pimps, and everybody akin "freedom" with not being married.

I understand with and agree with the premise of your argument. But just because ONE person doesn't value marriage, that doesn't mean she deserves to be lectured/villified as an example of the lack of unity within the black community. That's pretty rash.

Again, I agree with your viewpoint on gay marriage but the point I made with black gays was valid for the sake of the discussion we were having.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It is true, in a sense, only dudes I see messing with young girls are late bloomers, cats in their second childhood, or pedophiles. I mean as I get older, I find myself looking at a strapped 18 year old like "damn". But her mind isn't ready, if I was trying to snatch up anything, she would have to be my equal, in intelligence and finances as well as emotional stability. I don't lower my expectations, and in my experience females my own age have trouble keeping up. I am a MAN therefore I want a WOMAN.

...not a little girl. I don't care if you're 28 with a PhD, if you watch rachet TV, you're not a real woman. If you're 19 with a bachelors, and don't even have Instagram or Facebook, and don't need it, you're a real woman. We can smash, but it would be selfish of me to compromise your chance to experience what's out there.
That alone would prevent you from being a better "real woman".

Only low lives 25+ get turned on by young inexperience girls...(age 17-23).

:wtfisdis:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
nikka your whole argument is based on a nikka being a bum....apply this to nikkas who doing alright out here....nikkas with homes...cars..savings...IRA and 401 k....and you sound like a jealous fakkit
Old hoes fukk with me ....I'm just not trying to marry them old thots lol....doesn't mean I'm a loser

You got insecurities then my nikka.......You lookin for an ego boost...........and young chicks give low self esteem nikkas ego boosts, by treatin you like a daddy. Women in your age group going to make sure you mature, which is why I said financial and mental............:heh:....Nikka just :camby:

:mjlol: