The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Does this apply to men of all ages and is a young chick different from a teenager? Also if a man has his life together is he excluded from what the OP is saying?

This is exactly what I'm saying....:heh:

The nikkas you see jumpin like frogs are the one's who's nerve got hit.....:sas2: Brehs that got they shyt together this isn't even a subject....:rudy: which is why its strange with the comments on this bytch.....Nikkas showed they hand easy.....:rudy:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
What about it? If she got her shyt together, she going to make sure she lookin right most of the time, that's why I said financially and mentally....Bum ass no good females attract and get with bum ass no good nikkas, like flies to shyt....good wholesome women with their shyt together in life, bush these type of immature and no good nikkas answering in this thread....:russ:...Breh I see it everyday and know dudes who tell me they fckin with young broads because they easier to handle....and its the same shyt nikkas in this thread saying, trying to guise it under "i'll fck with any girl as long as she a dime and got an ass and body" well ok then you can fck with that same woman in your age range too....:heh: the problem is they ain't fckin with you......:lolbron:

I'm a say it right now: you're not going to get the daps and rep you deserve for this paragraph. But you do deserve them.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is exactly what I'm saying....:heh:

The nikkas you see jumpin like frogs are the one's who's nerve got hit.....:sas2: Brehs that got they shyt together this isn't even a subject....:rudy: which is why its strange with the comments on this bytch.....Nikkas showed they hand easy.....:rudy:

You have not clarified your point at all, I am asking for clarification

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I'm a say it right now: you're not going to get the daps and rep you deserve for this paragraph. But you do deserve them.

Oh I know....these nikkas going to get rude awakening in life...come in my thread with they rookie asses. I'm a vet and read between the lines and got experience. Plus I got first hand experience with all my sisters, I got 6 of them and 3 bros and I always get into it with these no good fck nikkas out here trying to run game and be pimps into they 30's and 40's still dressin like they just got of High school.......:heh:

These nikkas get bushed and then you see em tryin to holla at real young broads who take on they garbage life and mindstate, and the shyt recycle itself generation after generation in our communities. I know nikkas right now on papers for fckin with young bytches and did em dirty, because those bytches didn't see it comin, thought these nikkas was the shyt, yet they had baby mamas in different states and shyt....:russ:

I :camby: all these dumb nikkas in this thread.....:rudy:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
:ehh: Fair enough.

Do you want children?

I don't know.

:what: what about bonding for common sense purposes....this is why the black community is fcked up today, because our people don't favor commitment........

Commitment doesn't equal marriage.

I'll admit, I do have commitment issues, that's why I stay away from it.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bytch it been clarified...either use your brain or get the fck outta my thread nikka..........

So a 25 year old that goes out with a 22 year old is a loser because he he is not going out with a fellow 25 year old?

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Breh the problem with this statement which correlates with my thread, is that when you ain't got no wealth being built and nikkas ain't too financially secure, that brings on INSECURITY, in the pockets and the MIND, which is why people look for what is on level with them for stability, protection and security.

Therefore you got nikkas lookin for easier puss, because the puss in their age group ain't too easy or CHEAP as they was say 10 so years ago.......

black-guy-laughing-on-boat-gif.gif
nikka your whole argument is based on a nikka being a bum....apply this to nikkas who doing alright out here....nikkas with homes...cars..savings...IRA and 401 k....and you sound like a jealous fakkit
Old hoes fukk with me ....I'm just not trying to marry them old thots lol....doesn't mean I'm a loser

freetroit

Banned
Daps
If p*ssy was a commodity on the open market it would be cheap as fukk ....why would I want to pay full price for an old iPhoneiPhone when I can get the new one cheaper....you just don't get it

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
:what: what about bonding for common sense purposes....this is why the black community is fcked up today, because our people don't favor commitment........

I feel what you're saying and, personally, I believe that the black family unit is best served through marriage if, for no other reason, to provide children (if had) with a stable environment for nurturing and development and to preserve black finances/wealth. Of course there are other benefits to marriage (tax breaks, societal applause, etc.).

However, as @Elle Driver pointed out, marriage is not the only way to bond. A black family nucleus can exist with or without a marriage certificate.
If we were to use your logic, then gay black people don't favor commitment because the majority of them CANNOT get married.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I don't know.

Commitment doesn't equal marriage.

I'll admit, I do have commitment issues, that's why I stay away from it.

Shackin up doesn't either. And the fact you say you have commitment issues should tell you that you will be another statistic in our community. Shacking up with "partners" or "boyfriends" and "girlfriends" in name only will end in disaster. You need a Spiritual Bond and VOWS, meaning "Promises".....If not our community will continue to recycle single baby mamas and single parent households.......and from there you know the rest of the story.....:beli:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ma.......I'm 26 and the OP said I was a creep and a loser for dating a 21 year old or a 22 year old.

He's not differentiating between 3-5 years vs. a huge age gap. He's calling everybody a creep. Read before you hop into arguments :ufdup:

Dude is acting like if you are not with a 26 year old, then you are some kind of loser, OP is an idiot and his argument is all over the place

freetroit

Banned
Daps
I don't like investing in depreciating assets...is that simple enough for you??