The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:what: what world you live in fool.....nikkas always gettin caught up out here sugar daddying these teens and get trapped up....Nikka have you seen the threads just around this forum.....Nikkas be scopin for young azz tail.....

Fck you know going on out here....even Cops gettin into the act:

http://www.cleveland.com/court-justice/index.ssf/2014/11/ex-cleveland_police_officer_se.html

"A former Cleveland police officer was sentenced to 19½ years in prison Wednesday for videotaping himself having sex with a 15-year-old girl he met at a recreation center."
I'm living in my world. Im not worried about what nikkas on the Internet and people I don't hang around are doing

nikkas is fukking 3 year old babies and shyt. What that got to do with me and me never witnessing a man actively trying to get at a 15 year old?

What type of nikkas are you associating with? :usure:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
This is probably the only thing I've noticed of yours that I agree with in here. Most of what I've read of yours I do not agree with in the least. To be fair, alot of the brehs arguing the contrary are doing a horrible job of it and saying some wild shyt too.

What exactly are they
I have sex with young women all the time. They don't have fewer demands, they have diifferent demands.

The older women seem to enjoy rote patterns of monotany and comfortability, i.e. getting simps to bring them food, pay their bills, etc
The younger women seem to enjoy sporadic fleeting acts of adoration and entertainment, i.e. getting simps to take them places and present them gifts.

For me, the main attraction in younger women is that they have had less years of matriarchal indoctrination, so the nonsense her mom and grandma have been telling her about how she is entitled to my wallet has only been rattling around her head for 18 years, not 30+
With an older women it takes twice as long to get her thinking like a person and not a p*ssy vending machine I need to keep putting dollars into. So the notion of choosing a 30 year old women over a brand new one is wholly unappealing. Its like getting a rescue dog. I have to figure out whats wrong with it before I can even enjoy it.

I love women of all ages, but older women definately have less going for them. So to say the people that gravitate toward the superior product are doing so because its easier obtained (which it is... just making it an even better deal) is really ridiculous.

Older women want adulthood! Listen if you like spontaneous flighty women date whores of any age.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
I am an "older" guy.

Before my current relationship I had a roster that ranged in age from 19 - 31 years of age, with the 31 year old (and 2 others) being in my peer group, respectively.

But, according to a few brick minded males and females in here who are obviously just bitter with their own failures with the opposite sex, I was only smashing the 19 and 22 year olds on my team because I, "couldn't get women my age" :beli:

:mjlol:

Not because they were gorgeous, had bodies like goddesses, were sexually attracted to me, and were mature beyond their years.

Nah.

It was because I "couldn't get women my own age". :comeon:

And you "men" in here talking out of your necks like girl-hens should really feel ashamed of yourselves.

Ya bunch of blatantly insecure underachieving with the opposite sex jealous maggots:scust:

I bet every last one of you 2-legged woman-repellents would risk life and limb to be with a hot 21 year old if one dared so much as look your way. :mjlol:

You're simply upset because they DON'T look your way. :umad:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I am an "older" guy.

Before my current relationship I had a roster that ranged in age from 19 - 31 years of age, with the 31 year old (and 2 others) being in my peer group, respectively.

But, according to a few brick minded males and females in here who are obviously just bitter with their own failures with the opposite sex, I was only smashing the 19 and 22 year olds on my team because I, "couldn't get women my age" :beli:

Not because they were gorgeous, had bodies like goddesses, were sexually attracted to me, and were mature beyond their years.

Nah.

It was because I "couldn't get women my own age". :comeon:

And you "men" in here talking out of your necks like girl-hens should really feel ashamed of yourselves.

Ya bunch of blatantly insecure underachieving with the opposite sex jealous maggots:scust:

I bet every last one of you 2-legged woman-repellents would risk life and limb to be with a hot 21 year old if one dared so much as look your way. :mjlol:

You're simply upset because they DON'T look your way. :umad:
Wow.because they DON'T look their way.

Unless it's to ask for directions but with the surge of smartphone adopters there are even fewer reasons for women to speak with lames

:wow:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
One more thing....the whole "older women have more "demands" and you're only dating younger women because you're a loser who can't meet them" is struggle logic at best. You're like Best Buy selling iPhone 4's for a higher price than the iPhone 6...and when the customer looks at you funny, you say they're losers for not being able to afford it. Who the fukk wants a iPhone 4 for more than the iPhone 6 :dahell: Let me get the newer fresher model :jawalrus: Also, I live in the real world. Not the imaginary world that is the Coli. In the real world....70% of black women are unmarried. Also in the real world......sadly........millions of black men are dead....in jail....on drugs....or gay. Older chicks have no room to be choosy. Don't think I'm shytting on black women though....that's more sad for black men if anything that that's how low the bar is set if you want a black man. I'm not complaining though :sas2:

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
When I meet someone worth taking serious I will. Til then I'm just going with the flow. No one is perfect.

That "I ain't met anyone worth settling down with" excuse to play the field till eternity. I know the game honey.

Guess Who

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That "I ain't met anyone worth settling down with" excuse to play the field till eternity. I know the game honey.
Nah, that's bullshyt. There are QUITE a lot of ain't shyt women out there. Let's put it this way, by age 26, most of the "good women" are taken by that point...and then half of them get divorced. So, do the math....there aren't a lot of good women out there.

freetroit

Banned
Daps
All a female want you to do is be a Man breh. They're single because they have lost faith in trusting in you brehs nowadays and it obviously is not much out here to choose from.......Also stop acting like you spittin "game" breh......

When they say this quote you made as some point, its simple common sense....ain't shyt hard to understand about this statement when sisters say this:

"Most, if not all, of them talk about how they have dated the "thugs", "pretty boys", "players/dudes who had other girls" or the superficial likenesses of these when they were younger, and now they are "tired of dealing with the same men, tired of the games, ready to settle down, etc".

Then that means that that is all what is out here............and they still looking for a nikka that's not like that........Stop trying to be intellectual on shyt that is reasonable and common sense.....and that's that nikkas need to step their game up and stop playing on your woman and be there as a man and a responsible father when you implant that seed, not have young thots and side hoez you fckin with when you suppose to be fckin with only her...............:heh:

Some people win powerball but most do....its not like we don't want to win but the odds are not in our favor....comprende

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
A woman with her shyt together mentally and financially.....Nikkas that don't got either or or none will get swatted and then seek out young hoez or even lower who will feed their ego that's deflated ........:ufdup:

What about a woman's appearance?

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I'm not gaming though. I know what I am looking for but I haven't met a woman who posesses the attributes. I don't believe in settling for less than what I require. Especially if it's not alot.