The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
I am an "older" guy.

Before my current relationship I had a roster that ranged in age from 19 - 31 years of age, with the 31 year old (and 2 others) being in my peer group, respectively.

But, according to a few brick minded males and females in here who are obviously just bitter with their own failures with the opposite sex, I was only smashing the 19 and 22 year olds on my team because I, "couldn't get women my age" :beli:

:mjlol:

Not because they were gorgeous, had bodies like goddesses, were sexually attracted to me, and were mature beyond their years.

Nah.

It was because I "couldn't get women my own age". :comeon:

:mjlol:

And you "men" in here talking out of your necks like girl-hens should really feel ashamed of yourselves.

Ya bunch of blatantly insecure underachieving with the opposite sex jealous maggots:scust:

I bet every last one of you 2-legged woman-repellents would risk life and limb to be with a hot 21 year old if one dared so much as look your way. :mjlol:

You're simply upset because they DON'T look your way. :umad:
To each their own. I've always been attracted to much older men and that's all I've dated. Whatever works for you. That dynamic works better for me imo.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I'm not gaming though. I know what I am looking for but I haven't met a woman who posesses the attributes. I don't believe in settling for less than what I require. Especially if it's not alot.

Right. In five years you'll be back here with a basic 19 year old Filipina nursing student. :yeshrug: Men settle, too, when loneliness becomes unbearable. They just settle in slightly different ways then women.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
What about it?

OP defined a real/quality woman as one who has her stuff together mentally and financially. So I asked OP, "what about a woman's appearance?".

A woman NEEDS to have more than mental and financial stability going for her in order to get a man.

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
To each their own. I've always been attracted to much older men and that's all I've dated. Whatever works for you. That dynamic works better for me imo.

At least your dating mentality makes sense.

You're relatively young, presumably attractive, and got a good head on your shoulders so older men would naturally be attracted to you.

Much older men tend to be polished, accomplished, and financially stable so you would naturally be attracted to them.

It's a win-win for both parties.

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
At least your dating mentality makes sense.

You're relatively young, presumably attractive, and got a good head on your shoulders so older men would naturally be attracted to you.

Much older men tend to be polished, accomplished, and financially stable so you would naturally be attracted to them.

It's a win-win for both parties.
Old men ain't got long to live which is another plus.

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
I'm not gaming though. I know what I am looking for but I haven't met a woman who posesses the attributes. I don't believe in settling for less than what I require. Especially if it's not alot.

If you were a woman saying that...

LadySimone

Banned
Daps

If you were a woman saying that...

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
Nah, that's bullshyt. There are QUITE a lot of ain't shyt women out there. Let's put it this way, by age 26, most of the "good women" are taken by that point...and then half of them get divorced. So, do the math....there aren't a lot of good women out there.

Nah, that's bullshyt. There are QUITE a lot of aint shyt men out there. Lets put it this way, by age 26 most of the "good men" are taking by that point... and then half of them get divorced. So, do the math... there aren't a lot of good men out there.

:usure: