The Reason Men Mess With A Teenager Or Young Chick Is Because They Can't Get A Real Woman Their Age

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Listen women don't want to be controlled so they fukk whoever they want married or not...this doesn't apply to only black people moron....if I committee and pay the bills and u live in my house I don't want my woman fukking her exes and shyt....hoes call not being able to fukk around on you ....too controlling foh

If they want to fukk whoever they want married or not, then they are hoes....meaning they ain't shyt...so yea in this instance you two belong with each other........This doesn't apply to only Black people moron.....:troll:

freetroit

Banned
Daps
You got insecurities then my nikka.......You lookin for an ego boost...........and young chicks give low self esteem nikkas ego boosts, by treatin you like a daddy. Women in your age group going to make sure you mature, which is why I said financial and mental............:heh:....Nikka just :camby:

:mjlol:
No nikka hoes my age call u immature if u don't do what they say...if you refuse to get married they say your immature...I don't negotiate with terrorists...and what's wring with an ego boost...better than some old bytch telling you how much of a piece of shyt you are... I don't need to hear that shyt

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Cool I will just fukk the whore and not sign a contract...sounds fair

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
No nikka hoes my age call u immature if u don't do what they say...if you refuse to get married they say your immature...I don't negotiate with terrorists...and what's wring with an ego boost...better than some old bytch telling you how much of a piece of shyt you are... I don't need to hear that shyt

They tell you you ain't shyt, because you ain't shyt....:rudy:....fck you think they just going to make it up.....and yea if you refuse to get married...you know why they call you immature and not shyt, because they know what game you playin nikka or tryin to....they seen they mama or other chicks go through the same shyt with their no good nikkas or daddy most of the times.....chastise bytches for learning from mistakes brehs.....:mjlol:.......Young bytches won't even see you ain't shiyt, which is why you want them....:troll:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
ignoring all the subsequent post after the OP.

most men date younger because they are shallow and find younger woman more attractive.
:rudy:

/thread

freetroit

Banned
Daps
Hoes are shallow too...
They tell you you ain't shyt, because you ain't shyt....:rudy:....fck you think they just going to make it up.....and yea if you refuse to get married...you know why they call you immature and not shyt, because they know what game you playin nikka or tryin to....they seen they mama or other chicks go through the same shyt with their no good nikkas or daddy most of the times.....chastise bytches for learning from mistakes brehs.....:mjlol:.......Young bytches won't even see you ain't shiyt, which is why you want them....:troll:

nikka its nikkas out here working two jobs just to pay a bytch and that bytch will complain that a nikka works too much...bytches find all types of reasons to shyt on you even when you doing your part as a man...them hoes say you boring once you in the routine of being married...foh...these bytches don't got the answers sway

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Well I hope you do, because when you look around you and see all those single black women with children in they 40's and 50's and nikkas in and out of child support court....you nikkas will learn and remember what I said.......:rudy:

Leave @Elle Driver alone. Not that she needs me to stand up for her but you don't know her or her past. It's unfair of you to judge and dismiss her just because she, at this point, has no interest in marriage. Who's to say that she hasn't had bad experiences with men or that her commitment issues aren't justified. Some people are molded by their past experiences and never change. Others change as time goes on.

She's 28, has no kids, and her life (according to her at least) is fruitful and fulfilling. If anything, you should commend her for not being so desperate and rushing to hook up with any dude and have a baby just to have a "black family." Each person has a different path in life. Let her go her own path.

Don't make it seem like her reticence to get married contributes to the millions of black kids born out of wedlock.

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Hoes are shallow too...

nikka its nikkas out here working two jobs just to pay a bytch and that bytch will complain that a nikka works too much...bytches find all types of reasons to shyt on you even when you doing your part as a man...them hoes say you boring once you in the routine of being married...foh...these bytches don't got the answers sway

Well then you bush the bytch once you find that out....If you doing your part as should be, and she still buggin, then she ain't the right bytch. The thing is most of em not singin :duck:....:ufdup: A lot of nikkas be out here on that :scust: shyt even WHEN they about they business......Don't open up a can of worms breh....:sas2:

Medicate

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
Leave @Elle Driver alone. Not that she needs me to stand up for her but you don't know her or her past. It's unfair of you to judge and dismiss her just because she, at this point, has no interest in marriage. Who's to say that she hasn't had bad experiences with men or that her commitment issues aren't justified. Some people are molded by their past experiences and never change. Others change as time goes on.

She's 28, has no kids, and her life (according to her at least) is fruitful and fulfilling. If anything, you should commend her for not being so desperate and rushing to hook up with any dude and have a baby just to have a "black family." Each person has a different path in life. Let her go her own path.

Don't make it seem like her reticence to get married contributes to the millions of black kids born out of wedlock.

Breh, not rushing her to have a "Baby" or have a "family"....I'm tellin the young sister that she needs to get out of the mindstate of just accepting..............She does need to seek out and make sure these dudes she "hookin" up with has some sort of commitment....runnin around shackin up year after year or staying with a dude for a decade or however long only to find out he was never serious to begin with is a waste of damn time breh......I don't care how young she is....time to wake up sooner of later or yea this will be another statistic waiting to happen.....:rudy:

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
Breh, not rushing her to have a "Baby" or have a "family"....I'm tellin the young sister that she needs to get out of the mindstate of just accepting..............She does need to seek out and make sure these dudes she "hookin" up with has some sort of commitment....runnin around shackin up year after year or staying with a dude for a decade or however long only to find out he was never serious to begin with is a waste of damn time breh......I don't care how young she is....time to wake up sooner of later or yea this will be another statistic waiting to happen.....:rudy:

1. We don't know what she's currently doing so to say that she's shacking up is inaccurate.

2. Even if she were shacking up, she hasn't told us anything that indicates that she's doing so with random dudes. And even if she were, it's her life, her choice. At the end of the day, she's just ONE black woman. And I think she has an unorthodox outlook on relationships so I doubt most other black women date like she does. Let go and let her be great.

3. She never said she doesn't want commitment. All she said, which apparently set you off, is that she is not looking to get married. Not being married =/= not having a committed relationship.

4. A healthy, loving, fulfilling relationship between two unmarried adults > an unfulfilling, stressful, resentful relationship between a married couple.

Side note: I appreciate the idea and the passion of encouraging more black marriages but you can't guilt somebody into marrying for the sake of being married and having a "black family." That's unfair and reeks of you trying to control people's lives.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
Breh I'm not talking about that stupid azz example....or a few years under....we talkin a vast distance between ages.....not what you and some of the other dimwits trying to say in here.....That's your age range breh....:what: Do you dumb azz nikkas know how to comprehend or use your brain to deduce.....

Deduce ? Because you using all them big word I am going to take that as disrespect .

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
tumblr_nbyqmsQg4h1qln00mo1_400.gif

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I've always managed to get older chicks so I guess I'm doing something right..