The Reality of Black Female Priviledge

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Dude sounded like a cac. Is the dude in the video a cac? If so, I wont listen. I wont allow a cac to tell me about what the problems are in MY community.Why would a cac be so concerned? :ohhh:

This is just divide and conquer at work.

He's saying we so I'm guessing he's black too, just doesn't have a strong voice. I agree with a lot he's saying though. This woman coddling (not just black woman) has gotten to a point where if you even acknowledge a woman's existence and they don't want it, you're thirsty. The fukk kind of shyt is that. But if we ignore a woman, all men are the same and only wanted one thing. In reality all women are the same.

I'm not the type of person to hold any one persons stank to the whole cuz im gonna :cook:&:eat: regardless, but this shyt is getting out of hand and can only get worse from here. And the fact that feminism is the hot topic right now is not helping at all.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lzAtA79.png

black female privilege is when women like this must be respected because they are mothers.

Last edited:

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Some black women feel like approval from a male pawg is life safety rope being thrown to them in a storm. Any other color of dude can tell them how beautiful they are but when a male pawg decides to toss her a bone she'll act like a caveman who just discovered fire. Very sad.

The men can take some blame but the women can't use the men's transgressions as a sympathy crutch anymore.

You got the effect down packed but whats the cause behind it?