The Reality of Black Female Priviledge

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps
I recognize this dude, I've listened to a few of his videos before, they were on point. he's no cac. He's just real oxford sounding, but I'm surprised he would take this stance.

cleanface coney

Superstar
Daps
This is the reality of the situation, it hits hard, but it has to be addressed.

As a black man, how come you don't see the glaring problems within the black community? Can you take your simp-glasses off for one second .

:pachaha: the whole video he complaining about black women....most of it is not true....

stop listening to youtube videos my nikka :bryan:...base your threads on reality you might get some good responses :yeshrug:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
the gay agenda is going to make it hard to bring back Black masculinity.

I think we can bring it back with Black nationalism.

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Personally i find that all men and women regardless of ethnicity have their own issues. Why you mofos love the drama of black men vs black women is beyond me.

Nintendough

#Kliq
Daps
Reppin
Eagles, Canes, Kliq, Sixers
What in your opinion is causing this rise?

Some black women feel like approval from a male pawg is life safety rope being thrown to them in a storm. Any other color of dude can tell them how beautiful they are but when a male pawg decides to toss her a bone she'll act like a caveman who just discovered fire. Very sad.

The men can take some blame but the women can't use the men's transgressions as a sympathy crutch anymore.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:pachaha: the whole video he complaining about black women....most of it is not true....

Based on what?? When you have articles circulated on the main stream media about a fallacious notion of "BLack Male Privilege",created by some simp, then that is the problem. NO ONE has a problem with the subliminal attacks on bm. But let it be a video calling out the REALITY of the state of bw, then all hell breaks loose and it can't be real. IF anything this will NOT get AS MANY views as all the anti-black male propaganda perpetuated by the white media and so-called black owned media.

stop listening to youtube videos my nikka :bryan:...base your threads on reality you might get some good responses :yeshrug:

:manny: