The Reality of Black Female Priviledge

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
I really dont see why we are still blaming/fighting with each other as if this is 100% our fault it got like this. We didnt create this gap between each other...society did and yet we are still holding a grudge with one another. shyt been into play since the downfall of civil rights leaders and groups. shyt was calculated that this friction would be created and it would prevent anymore uprising from us. Divide and Conquer and you know what.. its working.

Whenever we decide to blog or vlog about community issues we always put the blame on each other. Havent seen no positive vlogs about us coming together and loving each other "not saying that they exist". fukking shame whenever I see a video about love its usually a interracial couple talking about overcoming racism or a white couple of how they met or the most popular... race play couple, racist white, c00n ass black. We have too much anger and we are putting toward the wrong people which is each other.

Key issues with black people

Too much prayer, not enough action

Too much hate, not enough love

Too much shyt, not enough room for it

Too many wants, not enough needs

Too much money, not enough investments

Too many kids, not enough parents

Too much eating, not enough exercise

These are the issues that I would like to see addressed on vblogs by these so called black people experts. Not to put blame on each other for reasons on why we are not where we should be or for those that can read between the line why theyre suppose to be. Seems these angry black women and men are more concern with telling the world on why they dont have the perfect man or woman and state these biased facts about each other.

I couldn't have typed a better post brother,
:salute:

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
one thing i have noticed is on a lower level of source of income women seem to get the nod easier for a quick job as well as more options, while men arent even elligable for them

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I agree that black women definitely get more benefits and better treatment from society than us but it's a stretch to say that black women have a "privilege". As soon as a white person gets victimized or screwed over by a black woman, she's bumped back down to nikka status.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh it is hopeless with some of these simp guys and girls.

I mean shyt.......Aretha Franklin got pregnant when she was like 12 years old and yes even though it was decades ago you will never hear criticism about that....meanwhile if an old school Motown legend who was a MALE was fathering a kid at 12 years old he would still be hearing about it to this day

shyt is disgusting

you can see the truth in this thread just by looking at the antics of Lebron's mother...not just the suspect boyfriends.......but the arrests.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I thought her father was the father of that child, so wouldn't that be rape?

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nba-mike_woodson-confused_20120419_1865058872.png

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There is no such thing. The logic in itself is nonsensical and anyone with a brain and without an agenda knows that.

Black women are both Black and female at the same time. On the social race hierarchy Blacks are treated the worst and on the gender hierarchy women are treated worse. Unless you are trying to pretend either group does not face rampant discrimination that they have been documented to face over several centuries, you don't even have a point.

There's your reply, good day. :smile:

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
All this misplaced anger being directed towards each other is not only jarring, but baffling. What we need to do is really try to battle this white supremacy and stop blaming each other for whatever stupid preferences we have and all that other petty shyt, this shyt is honestly saddening and sickening. It's destroying our communities. Do you know how powerful we could be as a people if we just got rid of this ridiculously stupid black women vs black men bullshyt?