Reality is the definition of insanity

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
@MMS Did you ever read The Root of All religion by Alvin Boyd Kuhn? Also I always wondered why you put so much effort in these topics? I been seeing you do it for a minute :lupe:
I haven’t

I just think there are a lot of people here who need to hear it/rethink it

The world is real crazy at times for black peoples so not being connected with the creator is a existential problem

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Oh I feel you. I guess I'm in this transitional state right now because I'm just frustrated and running out of patience with trying to convince and explain stuff to people these days. I've just adopted the stance of, instead of being a guide post I will embody what I've been studying and leave it at that. I still have colleagues and teachers I learn from but outside of them unless someone explicitly asks me I'm just over it at this point.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
You’re already living in a world not of your imagination trying to explain why you suppress your connection to the divine

Imagination is not a substitute for what is the in the Torah. It’s one of those things where unless you humble your understanding you won’t see.

The world is so immense and vast that if you operate without any template you are asking to be taken advantage of spiritually
you don't define what is divine for yourself & that is dangerous

what you define as divine sees you as abhorrent & you chase a connection seeking redemption or trying to bypass violation

what's in the torah is no substitute for the life i am living & if i had my head down trying to pull understanding from those words i wouldn't be able to navigate my reality

if a template is necessary i choose self divinity & self deification bless everything in my favor & remove everything outside my favor

:pachaha:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Oh I feel you. I guess I'm in this transitional state right now because I'm just frustrated and running out of patience with trying to convince and explain stuff to people these days. I've just adopted the stance of, instead of being a guide post I will embody what I've been studying and leave it at that. I still have colleagues and teachers I learn from but outside of them unless someone explicitly asks me I'm just over it at this point.

:dame:

• Haha
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
For sure we both learn from each other. So how is the child "mightier" to the adult?
your decisions and thoughts affect yourself and more people then than they do as you get older

your words are mightier then too, you'd have to think like an egyptian to understand why

say you lived in your speech. And assume that say the "ahh" sound was a spacious place

then youd be cool in your ahh sounds, but the minute you learned language the "harsh words" were like mordor

then when the Ahh's ended you'd see the work of your "speech"

might seem jumbled but my idea is there.

Last edited:

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you don't define what is divine for yourself & that is dangerous

what you define as divine sees you as abhorrent & you chase a connection seeking redemption or trying to bypass violation

what's in the torah is no substitute for the life i am living & if i had my head down trying to pull understanding from those words i wouldn't be able to navigate my reality

if a template is necessary i choose self divinity & self deification bless everything in my favor & remove everything outside my favor

:pachaha:

thats because the word "divine" is linked to "heavenly" which from my perspective is the fixed world

i am a dynamic creature not fixed

what you call freedom is really your trap and what you call my trap is really my freedom
2298923482_a11a803a63-e1387661096243.jpg

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Bro Rich I don't usually watch
However

Have u watched 7 circuits of the 🧠?

This is it revisited
One thing I like is that she demonstrates knowledge as infinite ♾
We will all have a finite moment but the knowledge surpasses

@Capitol
I finally got around to watching this and some of her previous videos. This thing we called life is really a marathon. What she said about taking ownership of our experiences and getting out of victim mentalities really hit home.:wow: