Reality is the definition of insanity

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
all NONSENSE shares the similarity of muddying the imagination

no those ideas were some of the most proliferated & corrupting thoughts to ever be spread around the globe

billions served the cross serves junk food for the mind like the arches sells junk food for the belly

How much food do you serve?

Without someone to teach you language your imaginations would not be what you say. It’s another false loop that you take for granted

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
it's entertainment for me

like i said it reminds me of conversations with the neighborhood tweaks

they help me secure my position in reality they help me add more definition between NONSENSE & SENSE

they are still people though so i call a lot of them friend

my ogs gave me a different perspective on how we relate to the mad really they are like the neighborhoods adult sized children

you watch out for them like you would a child & same way think of what philosophical conversations with a child can be like.......... IMAGINATION RUNNING WILD

The child is mightier than the adult, but that might be a painful realization for you

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
We on the same wave.

Thats y I brought up my experience with dealing with coked out customers.

They sang this same song.

You ever watched tru detective season 1?

You should look up the ouroboros and you’ll understand the mistake in this ideology. All “fire worship” suffers the same problem. Fire just eats, it needs a starter and fuel and it keeps you warm but inherently it is a servant

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Bro Rich I don't usually watch
However

Have u watched 7 circuits of the 🧠?

This is it revisited
One thing I like is that she demonstrates knowledge as infinite ♾
We will all have a finite moment but the knowledge surpasses

@Capitol
Yeah I don't really check for him like that tbh. It's been awhile but I do remember seeing the original lecture and geeking about it. I was talking to anybody that would listen:pachaha: .

I think I will get a refresher on the original then watch the revisited tomorrow. Appreciate it :salute:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
How much food do you serve?

Without someone to teach you language your imaginations would not be what you say. It’s another false loop that you take for granted
language is a tool for reference

it's about what you are referring to

real things or purely imaginary things

The child is mightier than the adult, but that might be a painful realization for you
maybe in imagination

but leave that child without supervision & that imagination cannot sustain a life

the painful realization is that reality doesn't give a fukk about what you imagine

you align your imagination with reality or you suffer

make SENSE

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You should look up the ouroboros and you’ll understand the mistake in this ideology. All “fire worship” suffers the same problem. Fire just eats, it needs a starter and fuel and it keeps you warm but inherently it is a servant

U act as if I subscribe 2 it; you missed the whole joke :mjlol:

homer-simpsons-the-simpsons.gif

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
are you a parent? cause I am. you dead fukking wrong chief.
I am(2), and it’s my observation

But if you take a superficial view of reality you won’t understand it

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
language is a tool for reference

it's about what you are referring to

real things or purely imaginary things

maybe in imagination

but leave that child without supervision & that imagination cannot sustain a life

the painful realization is that reality doesn't give a fukk about what you imagine

you align your imagination with reality or you suffer

make SENSE

Your mentality is why people get subjugated in the first place

Someone holds a big stick to you then you obey their reality

Make it make sense

Jeremiah 17:5-8

5 Thus saith the Lord; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the Lord.

6 For he shall be like the heath in the desert, and shall not see when good cometh; but shall inhabit the parched places in the wilderness, in a salt land and not inhabited.

7 Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

8 For he shall be as a tree planted by the waters, and that spreadeth out her roots by the river, and shall not see when heat cometh, but her leaf shall be green; and shall not be careful in the year of drought, neither shall cease from yielding fruit.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Your mentality is why people get subjugated in the first place

Someone holds a big stick to you then you obey their reality

Make it make sense

Jeremiah 17:5-8
are you talking to yourself¿

you living in the israelites story as a gentile & instead of shaking it off you front lining for their word

obey your earthly masters HA

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
are you talking to yourself¿

you living in the israelites story as a gentile & instead of shaking it off you front lining for their word

obey your earthly masters HA

There are lots of stories you can live in technically

That’s why the Amorites are the first major hurdle to understanding the narrative. But you see the “template” and don’t question why a template was made in the first place

This is why many African spiritual systems were captured by Egypt (also why Egypt is the gate to understanding why religion as we know it exists)

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
There are lots of stories you can live in technically

That’s why the Amorites are the first major hurdle to understanding the narrative. But you see the “template” and don’t question why a template was made in the first place

This is why many African spiritual systems were captured by Egypt
yeah if we are all choosing a story to live in i won't be choosing that one

fukk them hurdles fukk that template

all spiritual systems the same to me

products of imagination

no problem with others entertaining whatever they choose to entertain in their imagination

but soon as you start tryna push what you imagine on others then you gotta get your lid flipped & noodles spilled

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MMS

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
yeah if we are all choosing a story to live in i won't be choosing that one

fukk them hurdles fukk that template

all spiritual systems the same to me

products of imagination

no problem with others entertaining whatever they choose to entertain in their imagination

but soon as you start tryna push what you imagine on others then you gotta get your lid flipped & noodles spilled

You’re already living in a world not of your imagination trying to explain why you suppress your connection to the divine

Imagination is not a substitute for what is the in the Torah. It’s one of those things where unless you humble your understanding you won’t see.

The world is so immense and vast that if you operate without any template you are asking to be taken advantage of spiritually

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
@MMS Did you ever read The Root of All religion by Alvin Boyd Kuhn? Also I always wondered why you put so much effort in these topics? I been seeing you do it for a minute :lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS