The PS5 vs Xbox Two battle could be over before it even started

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The best part about being a sony stan is once the xbox is on top or has hot games or some format you can just go

:yeshrug: "I go where the games are at, I've never really been a sony stan."

Microsoft has been ahead of the curve since xbox live up, back compat and how it keeps your library of games and game pass and downloading and playing games on release as well as a ton of games to play in rotation. After the "always online and this isn't the system for you fiasco" I think they are even more patiently craving out a long term plan that is going to force playstation and even nintendo to follow suit.

They are literally creating a small ecosystem. Now they just need the 1st party games so people can feel like they "have the best system"

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
This article doesn't tell you anything. I know because I googled profits and that article came up. Again, this is revenue, not profit. They aren't releasing numbers. It says in that article revenue is down for Xbox consoles. The only thing keeping that division afloat is game pass. So tell me, why the fukk would you launch 3 consoles at the same time, knowing your console numbers have been dwindling for years? The truth is that streaming console is where they want to go, but theyre too scared to go all out with digital only. Look, it's clear they are trying to adapt a model that focuses on gaming as a service. They have been getting away from games driving sales, instead focusing on services as driving sales. It's not rocket science what they're trying to do. Personally I think they still don't have anything that makes them competitive. They're trying to be a jack of all trades, while also being a master of nothing. They need something to define them. Copying off steam doesn't define them. Copying off Sony with first party gaming doesn't define them. They need to figure out what defines them and then go from there.
there's three PS4 sku's too (OG, slim, Pro)
Slim and Pro came much later in the cycle. On top of that, it's okay that they don't at since they are in the lead and have actual games selling their hardware.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
This article doesn't tell you anything. I know because I googled profits and that article came up. Again, this is revenue, not profit. They aren't releasing numbers. It says in that article revenue is down for Xbox consoles. The only thing keeping that division afloat is game pass. So tell me, why the fukk would you launch 3 consoles at the same time, knowing your console numbers have been dwindling for years? The truth is that streaming console is where they want to go, but theyre too scared to go all out with digital only. Look, it's clear they are trying to adapt a model that focuses on gaming as a service. They have been getting away from games driving sales, instead focusing on services as driving sales. It's not rocket science what they're trying to do. Personally I think they still don't have anything that makes them competitive. They're trying to be a jack of all trades, while also being a master of nothing. They need something to define them. Copying off steam doesn't define them. Copying off Sony with first party gaming doesn't define them. They need to figure out what defines them and then go from there.
Slim and Pro came much later in the cycle. On top of that, it's okay that they don't at since they are in the lead and have actual games selling their hardware.
The CEO of the company literally said its worth billions and growing in profitabity.

No amount of you juelzing will change that fact.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's three PS4 sku's too (OG, slim, Pro)

Not the same at all first of all the slim and the og are the exact same specs and the slim phases and replaces the og model. The pro is a mid gen upgrade which is to keep up with the advancement of technology. Microsoft is releasing 3 different skus at the same damn each at different power schemes. And i bet they still gotta mid gen upgrade in mind after that. That will definitely piss of the people that bought the high powered one out the gate.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Not the same at all first of all the slim and the og are the exact same specs and the slim phases and replaces the og model. The pro is a mid gen upgrade which is to keep up with the advancement of technology. Microsoft is releasing 3 different skus at the same damn each at different power schemes. And i bet they still gotta mid gen upgrade in mind after that. That will definitely piss of the people that bought the high powered one out the gate.
This is just a rumor 2 years out, and even this rumour doesn’t say they are realessing three consoles at 3 different levels at once.

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
I agree them releasing three sku's at once is different, but that wasn't what I replied too. dude pointed out that MS made three iterations of the Xbox One, and I pointed out that there were also three iterations of the PS4

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
The CEO of the company literally said its worth billions and growing in profitabity.

No amount of you juelzing will change that fact.
You think he's gonna come out and say

"This shyt trash b. Sell all your stock inventors our shyt is about to collapse! :damn:"

Where are the numbers? They stopped releasing them for a reason.