Supporter
Daps
All Sony needs to do next gen:
Powerful console
Affordable
Great online and streaming service
Backwards compatibility
Release next versions of their best selling games

And that’s pretty much it. All these aren’t that hard to do and Sony will be doing them. Microsoft can release 16 versions of whatever they want and still won’t do shyt.

Last edited:

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I definitley think the combo of MSFT services and hardware will be compelling, next gen, but i do think alot of the gaming community will be waiting to see how the acquisition of this new developers turn out.

Sony seems to be focusing on next gen now, with the remainder of this gen pretty much laid out with Deathstrainding, Dreams, TLOU: 2, GoT, and the Sony bend game. So i think they are wanting to hit the ground running next gen with compelling exclusives, unlike this gen where we had to wait.

Will definitley be interesting how things start out. MSFT will come out full swinging with hardware, and Sony will want do to do the same after being somewhat shunned by the gaming hardcore for their release of the PS4PRo, whose run as top dog was shorter than leprechauns, due to the release of the more powerful, and frankly more accomodating XBOX 1 X.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have a prediction:Sony will release the PS5, it'll be more like a continuation of the PS4 but with much better hardware, probably will be affordable and will have the slew of exclusive games that are jaw dropping and hype inducing and will steadily win the war for mindshare which=sales.

In a vacuum Xbox isn't doing bad. In the real world juxtaposed to Sony, the PS4 is kicking the Xbox's ass and it's doing it without a 4K bluray drive or Game pass or any other thing fans like to prop up as the final straw.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I have a prediction:Sony will release the PS5, it'll be more like a continuation of the PS4 but with much better hardware, probably will be affordable and will have the slew of exclusive games that are jaw dropping and hype inducing and will steadily win the war for mindshare which=sales.

In a vacuum Xbox isn't doing bad. In the real world juxtaposed to Sony, the PS4 is kicking the Xbox's ass and it's doing it without a 4K bluray drive or Game pass or any other thing fans like to prop up as the final straw.

pretty much. :yeshrug:

MS has to deliver with exclusives. No more excuses. Damn near 2 decades and still :flabbynsick: with their exclusive output is disgusting. Halo can't save you no mo.

When MS drops their new joint, If Sony puts out Spidey 2 and end them nikkaz AGAIN but from the jump. :mjlol:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Microsoft sure is throwing around a lot of money haphazardly. Made 3 iterations of Xbox one, Xbox one S, and Xbox X. They're buying up studios left and right and reportedly giving those studios unlimited budgets. Now they're going to release 3 separate Xboxes for the next generation. THat tells me they are throwing shyt out there and hoping it sticks. It makes it look like they're throwing whatever out there and hoping it sticks, not really investing in one plan. I'm just not seeing the leadership with Phil. They need to go in another direction man
A trillion dollar company has more leeway than Sony.
:umad:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Hence why they're investing a sht ton into studio acquisitions. However, you guys will gloss over this fact because of your idiotic stanning. This forum is a joke lol.

they've said the same shyt for the last 2 gens too :comeon:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Yall just don't see the big picture do y'all??? Let's put our business capes on.... They are trying to dictate the market of consoles and they have successfully done it this gen by forcing Sony to release PS4 pro and them with S/X.

This is a great as they are providing the consumers the choice and with these kids the parents want the cheaper alternative. Sony will copy its only logical.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Fanboys gotta understand it's more about ecosystem and subscriptions then games. Games are important but from a business standpoint subscribers and users using your content is more important. Microsoft is merging all their services creating an ecosystem with their operating system. I bet the next gen system will be seamless with Windows store etc...

Thank God Sony was successful this gen as it was make or break for them.