The PS5 vs Xbox Two battle could be over before it even started

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Can’t make up lies to investors in an earnings report. That’s literally a felony. The report goes on to talk about revenue and Profit.

You idiots are just so stuck on your Sony stan facts that you’d rather believe whatever you made up in your head over what the CEO of the company says in an earnings call to investors.

I don’t know what else to say to you clowns so I just laugh...........:mjlol:
Release the numbers. That's all I have to say.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Release the numbers. That's all I have to say.
They don’t owe you shyt.

The people that need them have them.

As you said above they don’t make money off console sales, so telling you exactly how many consoles they sold tells you what?

Nothing other than some console war shyt.

They reported record breaking(for Xbox) revenue and how software and services got them there. That’s all the relevant info they could release.

Y’all just too invested in the console war to understand common sense.

Sony stans:mjlol:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Pull up some gamer website instead of going by Company Records brehs..... :mjlol:

As usual, I post facts.

Y’all do this

tenor.gif

you just shyt on dude for not going by public company financial records, but turn around and pull up that nonsense....and we supposed to believe you ain't no better than the same Sony "stans" that are ridiculous????

:laff:

@Fatboi1
The link I posted is based on public records.

Damn dummy :smh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
As usual, I post facts.

Y’all do this

tenor.gif

Those are public records that I posted.

Damn dummy :smh:

Unlike you, I own a shyt load of stock, especially theirs.

Lemme help you out.

https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/ar/SonyAR07-E.pdf
https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/ar/SonyAR08-E.pdf

Annual Reports for both 2007 and 2008. "Gaming" aka Playstation only accounts for like 11-12% of their revenue. So please explain how the PS3 was gonna bankrupt Sony as a whole :rolleyes:

@Kamikaze Revy get me some Daigo smileys in here :mjlol:

I already see I gotta clown these retarded larrybots as usual...yall make it so easy. :mjlol:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Unlike you, I own a shyt load of stock, especially theirs.

Lemme help you out.

https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/ar/SonyAR07-E.pdf
https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/ar/SonyAR08-E.pdf

Annual Reports for both 2007 and 2008. "Gaming" aka Playstation only accounts for like 11-12% of their revenue. So please explain how the PS3 was gonna bankrupt Sony as a whole :rolleyes:

@Kamikaze Revy get me some Daigo smileys in here :mjlol:

I already see I gotta clown these retarded larrybots as usual...yall make it so easy. :mjlol:
The fukk is that supposed to mean?

Sony was fukking up across the board. It was widely known and expected that they might not make it. They posted year after year of billion dollar losses through the PS3 era. They even fired their fukking CEO because of it.

What the hell are you even getting at here?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The fukk is that supposed to mean?

Sony was fukking up across the board. It was widely known and expected that they might not make it. They posted year after year of billion dollar losses through the PS3 era. They even fired their fukking CEO because of it.

What the hell are you even getting at here?

The point is dog is that Playstation was not gonna bankrupt Sony. Their major problems at that time was their electronic division, the backbone of Sony since inception. There's a reason it accounts for more than 60% of their revenue back then. No different than than WinOffice being the backbone of MS. That is what was killing them. Was the PS3 development costly, yes. Breaking Sony to the point of bankruptcy? Not even remotely close.

What's next, Microsoft cancels their gaming division and goes bankrupt? :beli:

It's right there in their Annual Records. Gaming division, while big, isn't the end all and be all of Sony. Never was.

Nowadays, it's their biggest division since they split shyt up more. And NOW the Playstation is their biggest division with revenue.

https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/17q4_sonypre.pdf (Game and Network Services)

:hug:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
The point is dog is that Playstation was not gonna bankrupt Sony. Their major problems at that time was their electronic division, the backbone of Sony since inception. There's a reason it accounts for more than 60% of their revenue back then. No different than than WinOffice being the backbone of MS. That is what was killing them. Was the PS3 development costly, yes. Breaking Sony to the point of bankruptcy? Not even remotely close.

What's next, Microsoft cancels their gaming division and goes bankrupt? :beli:

It's right there in their Annual Records. Gaming division, while big, isn't the end all and be all of Sony. Never was.

Nowadays, it's their biggest division since they split shyt up more. And NOW the Playstation is their biggest division with revenue.

https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/er/17q4_sonypre.pdf (Game and Network Services)

:hug:
The PS3 era lost them money, they posted year after year of losses. PS3 was a bad project from a financial standpoint just like everything else they were doing during that era.

They got new leadership and a new strategy and PS4 saved them.

That does not change what happened from ~2006-2014

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
The PS3 era lost them money, they posted year after year of losses. PS3 was a bad project from a financial standpoint just like everything else they were doing during that era.

They got new leadership and a new strategy and PS4 saved them.

That does not change what happened from ~2006-2014

The gaming division was not losing money every year man during that time, it's right there in the financial records. :snoop:

2006 fiscal year is where they got murdered ( https://www.sony.net/SonyInfo/IR/library/ar/SonyAR07-E.pdf page 27) they lost 2 billion US dollars that year for the PS3 launch/development.

The next year that lost was cut in half, but still losing money. Cut in half again the next year and losing money. 2006-2009 wasn't good. The losses decreased every year until 2010.

2010 is when they started making money in that division (now called Network Products & Services) . Especially after they sold the VAIO pc/laptop brand off after losing money in 2011 in that division, Playstation was fine and profitable. The VAIO/PC division was killing them financially).

In 2012, Playstation became just the "Gaming" division again and made money. 2013 was a minor blip with the PS3 development, but its been all profitable since.

But again, this whole nonsense of Sony going backrupt if Playstation dies is beyond ridiculous and simply not true.