The PS5 vs Xbox Two battle could be over before it even started

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It did.
Struggling company spends a bunch of money on a project that doesn’t net them any money, what do you a call it?

One division being bad is not the entire company is the point.

Playstation bankrupt at the time, you can argue that. Saying that means that Sony as a whole was bankrupt and going out of business is :stopitslime: status

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It did.
Struggling company spends a bunch of money on a project that doesn’t net them any money, what do you a call it?
a9d03015-2760-43df-8056-d23af1969289.gif

MMA

Superstar
Daps
I bet everybody in here trying to clown about 3 consoles are Apple fans though...hypocrite ass, ole do I want the 8, X, XR or whatever acronym even though my phone does the same shyt as a iphone 6 ass nikkas

With that said, fukk MS and Sony with this nickle and dime shyt. You literally might as well build a PC at this point and upgrade the CPU, RAM, and GPU every 4-5 years. It will cost less over time
No it won't PC gaming is far more expensive than console. An average 1000 dollar pc today would only be able to maybe do 1440p 60hz.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The xbox one is the better system right now with features and hardware but console gamers do not care just like when people are debating nvidia/amd gpu or nvidia/amd cpu.
Console gamers do not care about frame rates, differences in resolution in 1080/1440/2160, screen tearing and stuttering
If I was xbox I would stop attempting to fighting sony head on and focus on building a higher end system that is solely to compete in the pc gaming realm.

I wish I could see how they are both working with AMD to basically handle all the hardware, how do they keep it fair?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Selling system is not a very good way to determine profit, last I check most company lose of make Pennies on the dollar for selling system.

Revenue has always come from other things outside of hardware sales.