The PS5 vs Xbox Two battle could be over before it even started

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: at Xbox.

I wonder what the hell they gonna do since they already made XBOX X.

I didn't switch my PS4 to Pro and never have problem with PS4 since.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Money isn't an infinite source. I don't care how much money Microsoft had as a company. They can't operate like they're willing to keep taking on losses in that division. Heads are going to roll soon enough if things don't change. Let's revisit this argument in 5 years.
So because Sony is doing better nobody else can turn a profit :usure:

Everybody eats every gen, but only one of the big 3 is cloud ready :manny:
Fukkin stupid at the most two SKUs.

A 1080p potentially 4k system with disc.

A powerhouse 4k discless with streaming and 5 TB harddrive.
It could be 20 skus, who gives a shyt. Get the one that fits your gaming desires and :win:

It's literally insane for you as a consumer to be upset at having options. Could you Russian-Sony trolls please close your legs while your vaginas are barking..its rude :hhh:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also it’s pretty amazing that the Xbox one still hasn’t got a single exclusive game worth buying almost 5yrs after release. :mindblown:

You can release a console powerful than a nuclear bomb with diamonds encrusted but without games, you’ll always fail. You’d think after more than a decade the industry they’d know this.

Last edited:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
Definitely over before it starts. 3 skus at launch is beyond retarded. :mjlol:

I'll just wait on the usual juelzin. 2013 was so beautiful to watch yall moron larrybots thinking this gen was gonna be competitive. Told yall it was gonna be a bloodbath and yall laughed.

Gonna be the same shyt again. :mjlol:
The ps4 really outsold the Xbox 360 and One combined :mindblown:

My dumb ass bought the day one for both ps4 n one
I hardly even touch the One:damn:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I bet everybody in here trying to clown about 3 consoles are Apple fans though...hypocrite ass, ole do I want the 8, X, XR or whatever acronym even though my phone does the same shyt as a iphone 6 ass nikkas

With that said, fukk MS and Sony with this nickle and dime shyt. You literally might as well build a PC at this point and upgrade the CPU, RAM, and GPU every 4-5 years. It will cost less over time

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Microsoft isn’t loosing money on Xbox. It’s one of their most profitable businesses.
Again, where are the receipts? Xbox stopped releasing their Xbox one sales numbers a long time ago. They themselves said they arent using sales as a metric anymore :wtf: On top of that, Phil said he doesn't think Xbox one x would turn profit! The leader of the fukking brand said that! Again, they're bringing in revenue as a whole, but not fukking way are they turning a profit, not with all this spending and nothing to show for it.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Again, where are the receipts? Xbox stopped releasing their Xbox one sales numbers a long time ago. They themselves said they arent using sales as a metric anymore :wtf: On top of that, Phil said he doesn't think Xbox one x would turn profit! The leader of the fukking brand said that! Again, they're bringing in revenue as a whole, but not fukking way are they turning a profit, not with all this spending and nothing to show for it.
Satya Nadella says Microsoft's gaming business is worth billions and profitable - MSPoweruser

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
What are yall even talmbout in here

:dahell:

We have a 2 SKU situation going on RIGHT NOW with both xbox and ps4

Literally nothing changes next gen

:isyoucrazy:
It's Xbox doing it so it's the cool thing to bash them around these parts

Both Xbox and ps4 have a base and pro model now and discs are becoming more and more irrelevant to gaming so this makes perfect sense to hit all future markets

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The thing is this Microsoft doesn’t even need to release 3 skus. Make One sku powerful and affordable and a mid gen a few years later since the technolgy will be a lot better. All they need is exclusives to back up there brand. That’s why Sony has beat them every gen since the ps2 days. I will admit that they are on the right track with acquiring studios and gamespass. But the only place that Microsoft can beat Sony is the US and maybe UK. They will never be dominate worldwide especially in the Asian territories.

They doing too much releasing 3 skus.