The PS5 vs Xbox Two battle could be over before it even started

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
A trillion dollar company has more leeway than Sony.
:umad:
Money isn't an infinite source. I don't care how much money Microsoft had as a company. They can't operate like they're willing to keep taking on losses in that division. Heads are going to roll soon enough if things don't change. Let's revisit this argument in 5 years.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Money isn't an infinite source. I don't care how much money Microsoft had as a company. They can't operate like they're willing to keep taking on losses in that division. Heads are going to roll soon enough if things don't change. Let's revisit this argument in 5 years.
Xbox division is profitable.

You don't know what you're talking about.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Sega of America did all this on their way out
And the Dreamcast was one of the best consoles ever created, all them hits in just a few years :whew:

You see the Sony stans upset Xbox gamers have options, have new studios with unlimited budgets and the power of the cloud that cannot be matched by Sony (Tru Story)

I hope you fanboys enjoy your underpowered ps5, I'm sure it'll still be a very good system if that is all you have access to and don't care about Ray tracing or 4k 120fps gameplay :manny:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Microsoft isn’t loosing money on Xbox. It’s one of their most profitable businesses.

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
Fukkin stupid at the most two SKUs.

A 1080p potentially 4k system with disc.

A powerhouse 4k discless with streaming and 5 TB harddrive.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Man this gaming shyt 1 percent of their damn budget.