The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
No your argument was that MK is being gatekept, and it's not:pachaha:

All that other shyt is whatever. I think you care TOO much about other nikkas opinions but that's your prerogative:manny:

Breh I would get top 16/8 at majors in marvel and still have nikkas say Im wack and the game is braindead, easy, play mvc2 or sf4 :dead:

Eventually you just stop caring. Im glad folks realize that game is goat at long last :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Thats the point dude. No one is fighting to have any game excluded period. nikkas didnt even fight to exclude smash games and them shyts not even fg damn near but cats are on crusades to exclude MK :dead: only reason smash isnt in fgc tournies is because the shyt is a logistical nightmare and takes too long and you need CRTs

Ive been playing in tournies for decades now shyt talking does not and has never equated to trying to boycott a game. You could hate a game with your whole fiber if you were to go around trying to get it taking off of tournies or w/e everyone would call you a dumbass.

MK will always have a place in thr fgc long as people want to play it, just like any other game.
Breh, my argument was that the FGC has an irrational hatred for NRS games, you came in here trying to argue how it's some casual bullshyt that has no spot in competitions.

You literally proved my point and I'm not about to go back and forth with you.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No your argument was that MK is being gatekept, and it's not:pachaha:

All that other shyt is whatever. I think you care TOO much about other nikkas opinions but that's your prerogative:manny:
You can go back and read all my post, I said that the "community" hates and tries to gatekeep the series despite being popular and bringing in an audience. I never said tournament organizers are actively gatekeeping. NRS games are the most hated games in the fgc and the hate is irrational, that's been my point.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Breh, my argument was that the FGC has an irrational hatred for NRS games, you came in here trying to argue how it's some casual bullshyt that has no spot in competitions.

You literally proved my point and I'm not about to go back and forth with you.

You just emotional. I gave my reasoning for why I dont like it, but you either dont understand what Im saying or cant read.

I never said it had no spot in comps. I said I think its trash, and it has low interest now. Which it does.

Please dont go back and forth with me any more because you obviously have some type of inability to concede when youre wrong (which you are, mk is gatekept. Lol) or to read.

One of the stupidest arguments ever. How the fukk do you gatekeep open brackets :mindblown:

Explain it to me

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can go back and read all my post, I said that the "community" hates and tries to gatekeep the series despite being popular and bringing in an audience. I never said tournament organizers are actively gatekeeping. NRS games are the most hated games in the fgc and the hate is irrational, that's been my point.
Aight man:pachaha:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You just emotional. I gave my reasoning for why I dont like it, but you either dont understand what Im saying or cant read.

I never said it had no spot in comps. I said I think its trash, and it has low interest now. Which it does.

Please dont go back and forth with me any more because you obviously have some type of inability to concede when youre wrong (which you are, mk is gatekept. Lol) or to read.

One of the stupidest arguments ever. How the fukk do you gatekeep open brackets :mindblown:

Explain it to me
You quoted me first of all
No it isnt.

Competitively speaking MK is generally a janky, stiff, 50/50 fest. And it can take forever. Moves have baffling properties and there is a definite weightlessness to shyt. The frame data for some of the shyt in those games is inexplicable

Its easily the wackest fg played in tournies and if WB didnt pump events with money no one would play that garbage as evidenced by its absence the past few years. Mk12 coming out now so ofc WB dropped a bag to have it at evo but no one cares about that game
And this post sounds like you're making an argument for why it shouldn't be included in competitions. You have very strong opinions on this series you dont even play. If that wasn't your intention then maybe you should stop and reevaluate who's really getting emotional in this conversation because it sounds like MK personally offended you.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You quoted me first of all

And this post sounds like you're making an argument for why it shouldn't be included in competitions. You have very strong opinions on this series you dont even play. If that wasn't your intention then maybe you should stop and reevaluate who's really getting emotional in this conversation because it sounds like MK personally offended you.

Man you have a good night breh I cant with this shyt any more :mjlol:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
You too breh, hope mortal kombat don't have you tossin and turnin, waking up in cold sweats tonight.

:salute:

Ironically I actually own mk10-11 and enjoy the single player content. I dont hate the series at all Im just not about to play it competitively :dead:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Because you suck.

:mjlol:

Im one of the cats on the coli actually cold on them sticks IRL

Not even going to include all the fukking tournies I won or placed in in marvel :yeshrug:

Ive had success in basically any game I touched my whole life. Im not jwong but Im def wayyyyyy better than most people

Trust if I wanted to be good at MK I would be

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Not even going to include all the fukking tournies I won or placed in in marvel :yeshrug:

Ive had success in basically any game I touched my whole life. Im not jwong but Im def wayyyyyy better than most people

This nikka is a weeb yall look at this shyt. The math does itself. You probably play Genshin Impact too.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This nikka is a weeb yall look at this shyt. The math does itself. You probably play Genshin Impact too.

I havent watched anime in years you herb. Now run along and have fun with story mode while more skilled nikkas do what they do:russell:

Id beat your ass in Mk with like 2 hours of practice I imagine. Loudest nikkas always the most trash

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld