The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Goal post moving. Ok. You posted the FGC was actively fighting to have it excluded aka blackballed. Just admit you were just throwing shyt out there with no proof

He wont. He has built up some bizarre victim complex for mk players. No matter how trash someone thinks a game is no one is walking around like no one belongs at a tourney based on what they play. Beside minor digs and jokes no one fukking cares, no one cared in 2010, no one cares in 2023

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Goal post moving. Ok. You posted the FGC was actively fighting to have it excluded aka blackballed. Just admit you were just throwing shyt out there with no proof
Nobody moved the goal post breh

An example of the hate OP is talking about is how most people in the fgc feel like MK and injustice shouldn't have a spot in any of the main tournaments.

Smash bros gets more respect and that game barely qualifies as a fighting game.

That type of hate for the series is clearly irrational.
This was always my point.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Nobody moved the goal post breh

This was always my point.

You know what I hate about posters like you. You refuse to admit wrongness. I quoted you with your own works saying that the FGC wants MK excluded. Now I don’t know what your definition of excluded is but to everyone else that means not involved, erased, bypassed, etc. When asked for an example of this you shift to well it gets hate. Which is weak in itself because I think all fighting games get equal hate. For ever complaint about MK being so input heavy, having wonky animations; you will hear the same complaints about tekken having so many worthless moves, being reliant on juggles/OTG or SF being unbalanced having to release multiple editions or having too many super mechanics. Either way just stop grasping for straws

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
You know what I hate about posters like you. You refuse to admit wrongness. I quoted you with your own works saying that the FGC wants MK excluded. Now I don’t know what your definition of excluded is but to everyone else that means not involved, erased, bypassed, etc. When asked for an example of this you shift to well it gets hate. Which is weak in itself because I think all fighting games get equal hate. For ever complaint about MK being so input heavy, having wonky animations; you will hear the same complaints about tekken having so many worthless moves, being reliant on juggles/OTG or SF being unbalanced having to release multiple editions or having too many super mechanics. Either way just stop grasping for straws
What I hate about posters like you is you'll come into a conversation days after the fact and cherry pick a single post out of context to try an argue a strawman.

Let me explain how the conversation started, I made a comment saying that the hate for NRS games is irrational, and that the community acts like it shouldn't be in tournaments. @Aveda came in quoting me with a post questioning the competitive aspects of NRS games and saying that it's only included in tournaments because NRS pumps money, essentially making my point. @O.Red then started arguing if it even matters if the fgc has an irrational hate for the game, which has nothing to do with my point about the hate being irrational.

What I meant in that out of context post you quoted was that people like @Aveda Who admitted that he's a member of the fgc and competes regularly, actively fight against nrs games being in tournaments. He started the back and forth doing it. I was talking about the community in general from the beginning.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
No. You hate posters calling you out and exposing how hypocrite you are. I don’t need a chronological line of events with other posters pointing out your bullshyt. I just asked you a specific question and you couldn’t so you went to some generic “hater narrative in following posts. End of story. You weirdos act like losing an argument in the internet lowers your credit score. So weird

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No. You hate posters calling you out and exposing how hypocrite you are. I don’t need a chronological line of events with other posters pointing out your bullshyt. I just asked you a specific question and you couldn’t so you went to some generic “hater narrative in following posts. End of story. You weirdos act like losing an argument in the internet lowers your credit score. So weird
You sound like you just like arguing to argue. Every post I've made is visible in this thread, learn to read.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Breh. You are out of your fukking mind :dead:

Some of my closest homies in the FGC love NRS games. Ive played games with them but just cant vibe with the series. I tell them to they face that shyt ass TO ME and theyll go well you play marvel, or sf is ass, tekken too mashy w/e. You play them goofy ass anime games etc. End of the day its all love and no one is actively trying to boycott a game. This is like me saying I think Cricket is boring and then you going well he wants to boycott/blackball cricket. Its pure straw man nonsense.

Like you talking to someone whose been in that scene continuously for like half my life, why are you arguing with me about how shyt actually is I dont understand :mjlol:

MK is at fukking EVO, blackballed how :dead: that deads ur entire premise. Ofc mk gets more entrants when WB pumps money into it.You think people would still be playing sf so heavily with no capcup? Its common sense, not an affront to its inclusion to tournies. End of the day it is literally IMPOSSIBLE to blackball open brackets. People will show up or they wont. If they dont then Tournament organizers will allocate that spot to a game that will bring in more people. Its common sense, not some scheme to trash NRS.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I like mortal kombat mostly because they seem to have the most iconic characters. I feel like you could place scorpion or subzero in a marvel comic and they would still be at home while standing out as cool unique characters.

Place ken or Ryu in a marvel comic, and they just seem like iron fist and shang chi knockoffs.

The tekken characters are even more generic.

Dragonball z characters are dope though,

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like mortal kombat mostly because they seem to have the most iconic characters. I feel like you could place scorpion or subzero in a marvel comic and they would still be at home while standing out as cool unique characters.

Place ken or Ryu in a marvel comic, and they just seem like iron fist and shang chi knockoffs.

The tekken characters are even more generic.

Dragonball z characters are dope though,

Hold up, breh. I gotta disagree with you on the bolded. Heihachi been synonymous with having a fukked up, pushed back hairline since forever. :gucci:

• Haha
Reactions: NZA

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Hold up, breh. I gotta disagree with you on the bolded. Heihachi been synonymous with having a fukked up, pushed back hairline since forever. :gucci:

Aside from the obvious standouts, Tekken got a bunch of Joe Schmoes.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I can picture someone devoting an entire movie to Scorpion, or Subzero and people being hyped to watch it if the trailer was decent enough. I couldn't say the same about people being hyped watching a whole movie dedicated to Heihachi

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive

He’s right to a certain extent. If you were to silhouette everyone except the Mishima bloodline and a select few you’d have a hard time identifying the roster.

Tekken really banks on a highly stylish modern factor to differentiate their characters.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really thought saying a character is iconic for being a joke about fukked up hairlines would be obvious sarcasm, but apparently not. :dead: