The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Naw. Im not letting these goofy fukks rock b. I tried to concede its a great popular casual game that is bad for competition. Which Im not sure how it offended them dumbasses since they dont even compete :dwillhuh: then they act like its some secret illuminati holding people back from signing up for MK when Rick dikkrides that series heavy

Same tourney, Tekken came out in 2015 and had 300 people. So its even older than mk11 :mjpls:

12 million >>>>>> 300 you dumb fukk hoe cake ass nikka.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw. Im not letting these goofy fukks rock b. I tried to concede its a great popular casual game that is bad for competition. Which Im not sure how it offended them dumbasses since they dont even compete :dwillhuh: then they act like its some secret illuminati holding people back from signing up for MK when Rick dikkrides that series heavy

Same tourney, Tekken came out in 2015 and had 300 people. So its even older than mk11 :mjpls:
Yea but like I said before the competitive scene don't rock with MK11 like that anymore. They walked away from the game

Using Tekken as a comparison is unfair because the Tekken scene walked away from Tekken Tag 2 a decade ago

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
12 million >>>>>> 300 you dumb fukk hoe cake ass nikka.

Id put my life savings up Ive pulled more and better looking women than you. Its too much anger in your heart to not be some clown ass no hairline having incel:mjcry:

Let that hate go breh. Which marvel player took your bytch breh lets talk about it

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Yea but like I said before the competitive scene don't rock with MK11 like that anymore. They walked away from the game

Using Tekken as a comparison is unfair because the Tekken scene walked away from Tekken Tag 2 a decade ago

Well yea but I dont see how that denotes some type of conspiracy or entails anything but the competitive player base got tired of the game.

This basically happens with every NRS game until the next one drops

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you retarded or something breh?

My whole point is that the fgc irrationally hates and gatekeeps NRS games from tournaments, what exactly is this link proving?
MK is not gatekept. Gatekeeping in fighting games(In media period honestly) is mostly fake but that's another topic

MK is doing just fine in the fgc breh. The reason you don't see high MK numbers in recent years is because

1. Pro MK players don't like MK11
2. NRS has gone silent on the game so nikkas are waiting in limbo for MK12

Before this however you gotta understand that NRS created the MK World Tour(or whatever it's called). The tournaments on this circuit did big numbers and paid out big money

My point is whether it's the casual or the competitive side, Mortal Kombat does just fine:russ: the reason I laugh at MK players having a chip on their shoulder is because yes a lot of other scenes don't respect your game but so the fukk what?:manny: The hate is largely overblown at this point and them nikkas eating so :manny:

Can't we all just get along?:mjlol:

Turlast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Two One Five
I have every NRS game (MK and Injustice) because I love the single-player shyt they deliver. NRS always brings the heat with the content.

I played Injustice 1 because zoning nikkas from afar with Deathstroke was fun. I played Injustice 2 because it was fun lighting nikkas up from across the screen with Deadshot.

Mortal Kombat has given me a ton of endless fun with its modes. I'm sure MK12 will be no different.

So while I'd never grind the game competitively, I'll always love the series. Ultimate MK3 got most of my time back in the day.

nikkas are way too territorial over fighting games imo. I play everything. Some more than others.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
MK the best game to play and have fun with fukk alk that technical footsie bullshyt. fukk all them combos and juggles and shyt. if i want a perfect fighting game and to be competitive i'll play tekken. not every game needs to be tournament epro shyt.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
MK the best game to play and have fun with fukk alk that technical footsie bullshyt. fukk all them combos and juggles and shyt. if i want a perfect fighting game and to be competitive i'll play tekken. not every game needs to be tournament epro shyt.
Words of the little cousin we gave the unplugged controller to so he could "play" :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
MK is not gatekept. Gatekeeping in fighting games(In media period honestly) is mostly fake but that's another topic
Cap

Even when the games are new, people in the fgc have a problem with including NRS games in the big tournaments.

Maybe you should be questioning why people who don't even play these games have such strong opinions of them.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cap

Even when the games are new, people in the fgc have a problem with including NRS games in the big tournaments.

Maybe you should be questioning why people who don't even play these games have such string opinions of them.
And again I ask why give so much of a fukk?:pachaha: MK nikkas gonna eat regardless so WHY care about a few nikkas giving unsolicited hate?

MK still ends up at the big tournaments right? MK still has a tournament league sponsored by NRS right? MK still gets big payouts right?

This is why I say nikkas ideas of gatekeeping are myths. What are MK players being kept from?

Nikkas talking shyt =/= gatekeeping