The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Cap

Even when the games are new, people in the fgc have a problem with including NRS games in the big tournaments.

Maybe you should be questioning why people who don't even play these games have such strong opinions of them.

Hopefully we can be adults here and refrain from the dumb ass insults but,

How do you “gatekeep” an activity with open entry? Was umvc gatekept for years because it wasnt included in tournies? No, there just was not any compulsion to run it until it was shown that people would show up for it offline again. There is no conspiracy and Ive been in the fgc for half my life. This js ultimately jokes on here but no one really gives two fukks IRL what someone else is playing since as long as you have 8 people in ur scene thats a bracket…

When NRS games are new they are included in every big tourney because they are, for one new and also NRS/WB regularly will add on their own pot bonus. I cant recall a major not including the newest NRS game in its infancy stages. Itd basically be throwing money away since people will def come at the beginning of a games life

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And again I ask why give so much of a fukk?:pachaha: MK nikkas gonna eat regardless so WHY care about a few nikkas giving unsolicited hate?

MK still ends up at the big tournaments right? MK still has a tournament league sponsored by NRS right? MK still gets big payouts right?

This is why I say nikkas ideas of gatekeeping are myths. What are MK players being kept from?

Nikkas talking shyt =/= gatekeeping
Its literally impossible to gatekeep anything with open brackets.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why even comment in this thread if you aren't trying to have a conversation about the topic?
I think I've made it clear why:russ:

Not liking nikkas views towards MK is one thing but accusing nikkas of gatekeeping you when MK eats more than most fighting games is hilarious

How mad you gonna be because some Street Fighter nikkas talk shyt? You think nikkas don't talk shyt about Street Fighter? You really THAT pressed about how some Guilty Gear nikkas feel?:pachaha:

Keep in mind this is a Marvel player you're talking to:mjlol: nikkas think Marvel players are retarded

Fukk them nikkas:manny::mjlol:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
nikkas in here talking about tournaments and probably never been in one lolol

boriquaking

In Sauce We Trust!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Big Gete Star
tekken can be too complex for the casual gamer. im a tekken head but MK with the homies at the crib when nobody is actually good at the game is some of the funnest gaming experience going on 30 years now.
Tbh I feel opposite. I feel like MK has fatalities and shyt and like stuff gets out of hand.

Tekken isn’t as fast as other fighters, but tbh I haven’t played MK for a min either.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I think I've made it clear why:russ:

Not liking nikkas views towards MK is one thing but accusing nikkas of gatekeeping you when MK eats more than most fighting games is hilarious
You haven't made it clear at all, I already said NRS games brings an audience despite the fgc fighting to have it excluded.

The fact that you and @Aveda are in here with strong opinions of a game neither of yall fukk with just proves my point. Weirdos have an irrational hatred of NRS games for no good reason.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You haven't made it clear at all, I already said NRS games brings an audience despite the fgc fighting to have it excluded.

The fact that you and @Aveda are in here with strong opinions of a game neither of yall fukk with just proves my point. Weirdos have an irrational hatred of NRS games for no good reason.
See this is what I'm talking about. Nikka nobody's FIGHTING to exclude MK from anything:mjlol: we don't even have that power. You think a bunch of Street Fighter players shouting at tournaments organizers to not take WB's money?:mjlol: come on breh:pachaha:

And I have said multiple times that I think MKX is one of the greatest fighting games ever created. Nikka I LOVE MKX. I made a fukkin Predator combo video :dead:

Why you so fukkin mad?:pachaha:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps

Thats the point dude. No one is fighting to have any game excluded period. nikkas didnt even fight to exclude smash games and them shyts not even fg damn near but cats are on crusades to exclude MK :dead: only reason smash isnt in fgc tournies is because the shyt is a logistical nightmare and takes too long and you need CRTs

Ive been playing in tournies for decades now shyt talking does not and has never equated to trying to boycott a game. You could hate a game with your whole fiber if you were to go around trying to get it taking off of tournies or w/e everyone would call you a dumbass.

MK will always have a place in thr fgc long as people want to play it, just like any other game.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
See this is what I'm talking about. Nikka nobody's FIGHTING to exclude MK from anything:mjlol: we don't even have that power. You think a bunch of Street Fighter players shouting at tournaments organizers to not take WB's money?:mjlol: come on breh:pachaha:

And I have said multiple times that I think MKX is one of the greatest fighting games ever created. Nikka I LOVE MKX

Why you so fukkin mad?:pachaha:
Breh, my first post in this thread was how I understood why people didn't like MK, but that the irrational hatred was unwarranted.

What exactly are you trying to argue? That the irrational hatred might exist but doesn't effect the success of MK?

My point is that the hate for the series shouldn't exist in the first place, NRS have been a net position for fighting games and people should acknowledge that.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, my first post in this thread was how I understood why people didn't like MK, but that the irrational hatred was unwarranted.

What exactly are you trying to argue? That the irrational hatred might exist but doesn't effect the success of MK?

My point is that the hate for the series shouldn't exist in the first place, NRS have been a net position for fighting games and people should acknowledge that.
My only argument is against the idea that nikkas are gatekeeping MK. That shyt just ain't true:pachaha:

And no the hate clearly has NO EFFECT because like I keep saying MK nikkas EATING.

I ain't even remembered to mention that Sonicfox the closet nikka to a million dollars off of fighting games FROM MK

You're making the MK hate train a far bigger deal than it actually is

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
My only argument is against the idea that nikkas are gatekeeping MK. That shyt just ain't true:pachaha:

And no the hate clearly has NO EFFECT because like I keep saying MK nikkas EATING.

I ain't even remembered to mention that Sonicfox the closet nikka to a million dollars off of fighting games FROM MK

Man MK is at Evo, but its gatekept. Make it make sense.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

And my argument is that the FGC treats NRS games like meme fighters despite their success. Nothing you've said disputes that statement, you're just saying people shouldn't care that MK is seen as a joke by people who don't play it.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And my argument is that the FGC treats NRS games like meme fighters despite their success. Nothing you've said disputes that statement, you're just saying people shouldn't care that MK is seen as a joke by people who don't play it.

I mean but really tho who cares. Me not liking NRS games because I detest easy strong offense/defense should have no effect on people. I have no power to stop anyone from playing MK lol

I played marvel 3 and for the first 2-3 years game was literally seen as a kusoge (shyt game) you would win a tourney or do well at a major and people would say well the game is easy etc etc while being bad at their respective title…

Play what you like. And Im guessing that you dont play competitively so it should mean even less to you what a small percentage of a small percentage of players think.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No your argument was that MK is being gatekept, and it's not:pachaha:

All that other shyt is whatever. I think you care TOO much about other nikkas opinions but that's your prerogative:manny: