The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This nikka is a weeb yall look at this shyt. The math does itself. You probably play Genshin Impact too.

How is the online in MK11, I never bothered. You want to run a set for some bread. Or are you a big as hoe as it seems you are :dead:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
It's too late for me to get into MK, but they've got a lot of iconic characters, I wonder what caused people to start hating on MK.
The game sucks. If you sit back and think about comp and learning sticks it doesn’t compare to SF.

For me SF was difficult and challenging, had me hot tryna do the analog runs right lol but then I would play MK and it felt stiff and just boring on the hands.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You come off like fat, dusty, bytchless moron. Seek jesus

Says the nikka with Bezerk in his avy. Boy you ugly as he'll I know you are you mongoloid face ass nikka. You the type of nikka to try to get with a bytch then after turn you down you start calling "sister" you weird ass ugly you anime nikkas move weird. Why yall so damn weird?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Best MK player of all time by a considerable margin is a non binary, pimple faced, hyuck hyuck ass furry

Thats yall representative how can you talk about any other game :dead:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Best MK player of all time by a considerable margin is a non binary, pimple faced, hyuck hyuck ass furry

Thats yall representative how can you talk about any other game :dead:

We dont claim that nikka.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Says the nikka with Bezerk in his avy. Boy you ugly as he'll I know you are you mongoloid face ass nikka. You the type of nikka to try to get with a bytch then after turn you down you start calling "sister" you weird ass ugly you anime nikkas move weird. Why yall so damn weird?

Never ugly. Like I said Id take your bytch, if you even have one :dead:

. You come off like a fat, bytchless, stanking ass idiot. How you goofy as hell and still bad at nerd shyt. How a fly ass pretty nikka like myself nicer on the sticks than you? You should be a god cuz we know your time aint devoted to pulling women or athletics. Pick a struggle you bum you embarassing :scusthov:

Reptile

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld

Never ugly. Like I said Id take your bytch, if you even have one :dead:

. You come off like a fat, bytchless, stanking ass idiot. How you goofy as hell and still bad at nerd shyt. Pick a struggle you bum you embarassing :scusthov:

nikka you look like you wear toe rings gtfoh with that gay ass shyt why you so eager to prove you "not ugly" just because I said you were? You a whole faq ball nikka Im putting you back on ignore so dont even bother responding because I wont see it you queerdo. And for the record nikka YOU LOOK JUST LIKE SONIC FOX ROFL LOLOLOLOL.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikka you like you wear toe rings gtfoh with that gay ass why you s eager to prove you "not ugly" just because I said you were? You a whole faq ball nikka Im putting you back on ignore so dont even bother responding because I wont see it you queerdo. And for the record nikka YOU LOOK JUST LIKE SONIC FOX ROFL LOLOLOLOL.

Ahhh. Great response. Unlike some folks I like how I look. I know thats a foreign concept for you. This nikka saw I wasnt some weird weeb and brain malfunctioned.

also aint trying to play for no bread in a game he apparently loves and I dont play at all. Ignore cuz you getting cooked.

p*ssy p*ssy p*ssy

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
You haven't made it clear at all, I already said NRS games brings an audience despite the fgc fighting to have it excluded.

The fact that you and @Aveda are in here with strong opinions of a game neither of yall fukk with just proves my point. Weirdos have an irrational hatred of NRS games for no good reason.

Post proof of your claims of NRS games being excluded or black balled. I think your conflating not being respected by the at large FGC(which includes international players who don’t rock with NRS games at all) and being blackballed honestly

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Post proof of your claims of NRS games being excluded or black balled. I think your conflating not being respected by the at large FGC(which includes international players who don’t rock with NRS games at all) and being blackballed honestly
I'm not conflating anything, you're just confused. I was always talking about the irrational hate and lack of respect for nrs games in the fgc in general. My argument was never about tournament organizers actively blackballing their games, just that the people who go to those tournaments feel like they dont belong there.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
I'm not conflating anything, you're just confused. I was always talking about the irrational hate and lack of respect for nrs games in the fgc in general. My argument was never about tournament organizers actively blackballing their games, just that the people who go to those tournaments feel like they dont belong there.

Goal post moving. Ok. You posted the FGC was actively fighting to have it excluded aka blackballed. Just admit you were just throwing shyt out there with no proof