The Only People That hate Mortal Kombat Are fukking Weeb Involuntary Celibates

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All they had to do for 11 was keep the fast paced action of X and tinker more with the customization and variation system and 11 would of been damn near perfect.
Definitely up the speed

But my other personal issue with 11 was you could see all the ways they nerfed the combo system. MKX had the most combo creativity of any MK game. I made up some GLORIOUS D'Vorah and Predator combos :ohlawd::wow:

But I guess people had a problem with the long high damaging combos so MK11 tuned it down a lot. There are situations in MK11 that look like they SHOULD work but don't because the game is hard wired against it. They got rid of damn near ALL them MKX juggle properties:mjlol: :francis:

Last edited:

KingsnBucs1987

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Indianapolis
Definitely up the speed

But my other personal issue with 11 was you could see all the ways they nerfed the combo system. MKX had the most combo creativity of any MK game. I made up some GLORIOUS D'Vorah and Predator combos :ohlawd::wow:

But I guess people had a problem with the long high damaging combos so MK11 tuned it down a lot. There are situations in MK11 that look like they SHOULD work but don't because the game is hard wired against it
Yeah it was almost as if they made the final version of X what 11 ended up being.

shyt I was a commando Kano main since warlock Quan Chi got nerfed to hell.

Once Kano got the 2 launcher strings, I ate super well off that. :blessed:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This post is exactly what I'm talking about.

The most popular fighting game next to smash bros, and the fgc feels like it doesn't deserve to be included in tournaments.

Does popularity denote quality?

brawl was a very popular game. was one of the worst competitive games ever, but smashers can have stockholm syndrome like no other so it had a long shelf life.

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
You're conflating issues tho. If you care so much about sales why do you care so much about being taken seriously as a fighter? MK players have a chip on their shoulders. Partially understood, but mostly y'all be mad as fukk for no reason:russ:

nikka I DONT GIVE A fukk ABOUT NONE OF THAT nikka SQUABBLE

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Does popularity denote quality?
Does being different denote quality?

Just because it doesn't play like street fighter or tekken doesn't mean it's a bad game, but fans of those type of games constantly feel like they gotta give their input on a game they don't like but millions of others do.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Does being different denote quality?

Just because it doesn't play like street fighter or tekken doesn't mean it's a bad game, but fans of those type of games constantly feel like they gotta give their input on a game they don't like but millions of others do.

I described why it is a subpar game for competition IMO. Millions of casuals love it, because its a casual ass game. we talking about fgc shyt.

Games where level one offense is that strong are always going to be trash and random to me. Its the same reason I consider strive fairly ass even though I am very very good at it.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I described why it is a subpar game for competition IMO. Millions of casuals love it, because its a casual ass game. we talking about fgc shyt.

Games where level one offense is that strong are always going to be trash and random to me. Its the same reason I consider strive fairly ass even though I am very very good at it.
And your description was bullshyt, MK brings an audience regardless if you like it or not, certainly brings in more viewers than bullshyt like mvc2, blueblaze, guilty gear, and skullgirls, but the retarded ass fgc feel like those games deserve the spotlight over the most popular fighting game.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And your description was bullshyt, MK brings an audience regardless if you like it or not, certainly brings in more viewers than bullshyt like mvc2, blueblaze, guilty gear, and skullgirls, but the retarded ass fgc feel like those games deserve the spotlight over the most popular fighting game.

Show receipts. I already said MK is a casuals dream as it is good looking, gory, and has a bunch of single player content. However for actual competition outside of its niche community NO ONE cares about that shyt.

This was a major from last month.

MK11 had 51 people

GG strive had over 1000

Now you fukking tell me which one would a tournament organizer cater to? which one deserves the spotlight at this tourney, the one that can't field a full top 64 or the one with 1k people. I wonder :jbhmm: I'm sure way more people tuned into that huge bracket MK fielded over GGST :mjlol:

Ya'll stay talking out of your ass on here, just absolute falsehoods :dead:

Lets see the spin here, don't dissapoint king :dead:

Reptile

Reptile For Mortal Kombat 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outworld
Show receipts. I already said MK is a casuals dream as it is good looking, gory, and has a bunch of single player content. However for actual competition outside of its niche community NO ONE cares about that shyt.

MK11 had 51 people

GG strive had over 1000

Now you fukking tell me which one would a tournament organizer cater to? which one deserves the spotlight at this tourney, the one that can't field a full top 64 or the one with 1k people. I wonder :jbhmm: I'm sure way more people tuned into that huge bracket MK fielded over GGST :mjlol:

This nikka posting this dumb ass tournament nikka theres a whole world outside of those incel gatherings. Most fighting games playerbases consist of people who are beyond casuals but dont go to tournaments either because 1. they think they arent good enough 2. they simply just dont want to. Dumbass nikka saying nobody cares about MK because 51 Justin Wongs dont play it lol dumbest shyt ever. And is that an anime character in your avy? Go fukking figure. I told yall.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

MK11 had 51 people

GG strive had over 1000

Are you retarded or something breh?

My whole point is that the fgc irrationally hates and gatekeeps NRS games from tournaments, what exactly is this link proving?

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
This nikka posting this dumb ass tournament nikka theres a whole world outside of those incel gatherings. Most fighting games playerbases consist of people who are beyond casuals but dont go to tournaments either because 1. they think they arent good enough 2. they simply just dont want to. Dumbass nikka saying nobody cares about MK because 51 Justin Wongs dont play it lol dumbest shyt ever. And is that an anime character in your avy? Go fukking figure. I told yall.

Your reading comprehension is probably as good as your skill in MK ironically.

And Anime is trash. Berserk however is one of the greatest pieces of fiction ever. Its comical you have this hate boner for anime when MK stories and char designs are designed around nonsense and fanservice just like a anime :dead:

fukking clown

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Are you retarded or something breh?

My whole point is that the fgc irrationally hates and gatekeeps NRS games from tournaments, what exactly is this link proving?

Are you stupid or dumb? :dead:

You cant gatekeep a game people want to compete in. Legit some of the dumbest shyt Ive seen on here.

If 1000 people signed up for MK at a tourney you really think the TO is going to go “naw cant have that, capped at 32”

Also Rick who runs evo and combo breaker, and has a hand in most Midwest tournies is a HUGE MK stan and has been since Ive known him. I would go to his crib and he would teach me mk9 yeara ago.

The dude who basically runs the FGC now loves MK but its being gatekept.

Once again, no receipts, just stupid coli nikkas talking out of they ass then calling names when glaringly wrong. I should expect more but its so on brand I cant :mjlol:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Are you retarded :dead:

You cant gatekeep a game people want to compete in. Legit some of the dumbest shyt Ive seen on here.

If 1000 people signed up for MK at a tourney you really think the TO is going to go “naw cant have that, capped at 32”
So you are retarded, of course the game that's been historically gatekept and shytted on will have a low showing from people looking to make money playing competitively.

You must be one of those weirdo weebs op was talking about.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MK11 had 51 people

GG strive had over 1000

Nah breh hold on you know this a skewed argument:russ:

For one MK11 is a four year old game. On top of that the competitive scene has migrated away from 11 for a variety of reasons

There's also shyt like reigions and demographics. Frosty Faustings is largely an anime based tournament (the name says it all) and is in Chicago. A tournament like Frosty hosting MK is more of a gesture than anything

Now if that major takes place somewhere like Atlanta or Tennessee, the numbers for MK would be a lot higher

You know you wrong for this post breh come on:pachaha:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nah breh hold on you know this a skewed argument:russ:

For one MK11 is a four year old game. On top of that the competitive scene has migrated away from 11 for a variety of reasons

There's also shyt like reigions and demographics. Frosty Faustings is largely an anime based tournament (the name says it all) and is in Chicago. A tournament like Frosty hosting MK is more of a gesture than anything

Now if that major takes place somewhere like Atlanta or Tennessee, the numbers for MK would be a lot higher

You know you wrong for this post breh come on:pachaha:

Naw. Im not letting these goofy fukks rock b. I tried to concede its a great popular casual game that is bad for competition. Which Im not sure how it offended them dumbasses since they dont even compete :dwillhuh: then they act like its some secret illuminati holding people back from signing up for MK when Rick dikkrides that series heavy. Hed have MK and KI at wvery thing if he could. MK is at evo despite having low numbers statewide yet its being picked on by the secret fgc powers :mjcry: nonsense

Same tourney, Tekken came out in 2015 and had 300 people. So its even older than mk11 :mjpls: