The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Potential for LeBron to be out for 2 months post surgery.. I'm curious when he actually would get the surgery, and what kind of timeline he would have when getting back into game shape

Would he hold off on it for awhile and miss maybe the first couple weeks of the regular season, or jump right into surgery soon and prep. I think this was a big motivator for LeBron saying he has a lot to think about in regards to coming back

There were full-on idiots in here suggesting that Bron wasn't really injured. The hate is incredible.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Laker fans, we got a bunch of Bron stans who post up here throwing shots at Bean in various threads. Y’all can converse with these nikkas but I’m out. I wish we could have a Laker fan only thread :snoop:

* Someone started a Kobe thread

* A certain poster who has already posted in this thread chose to immediately take a wild, completely fabricated shot at Bron, even though no one had mentioned him and none of the Bron stans here had even posted in the thread.

* Bron stans responded rebutting him, and stan wars ensued

Wild, but not unexpected, that you blame the fans of the current Lakers star for responding to lies, rather than the hater of the current Lakers star for lying in the first place. And that's just one of half-a-dozen threads where Kobestans, including yourself, are taking wild shots at Bron 95% of which are completely unrelated to the current season.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Copying and pasting to mark my spot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting married/currently on my honeymoon so I haven't had the chance to post in this thread like that

But man, can't be too mad if I'm being honest. Denver was flat out the better team and they deserved it. With a couple adjustments it's possible we take it to 5 games, lol, but not more than that.

Continue to develop Reaves, Christie, Vando etc. AD and Bron hopefully can heal up for next year. let's draft the next Kessler with our pick, and come back ready.

Congrats on your nuptials brother

May you and your bride find a lifetime of joy and happiness. I wish you many sons to continue your legacy and a 401K that will ease you comfortably into retirement

F U C K JOKIC

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I'm seeing Laker fans still wanting D'lo back. I don't get that at all.
On a modest 2-3 year deal, I'd be okay with it but above a certain number, say $10-12 million, I'm out.

I'd prefer him as a bench player but his attitude clearly isn't right yet. I expect him to get humbled in free agency like Schroder did a couple years ago.

I would wait it out on signing him. If some fool team wants to throw him the bag, delete his number.

Daps
Anyway we can get Turner and Hield still? That should have been the move before the start of the season. We could have still gotten Rui at the deadline. None of the guys we traded for at the deadline helped much at all. Seems it was more like getting rid of Westbrook helped more so than anything the trade did.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Laker fans, we got a bunch of Bron stans who post up here throwing shots at Bean in various threads. Y’all can converse with these nikkas but I’m out. I wish we could have a Laker fan only thread :snoop:

Facts :manny:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Anyway we can get Turner and Hield still? That should have been the move before the start of the season. We could have still gotten Rui at the deadline. None of the guys we traded for at the deadline helped much at all. Seems it was more like getting rid of Westbrook helped more so than anything the trade did.

the deal that'll never die :wow:

Daps
There were full-on idiots in here suggesting that Bron wasn't really injured. The hate is incredible.
icecube-shut-up.gif

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is he getting the surgery confirmed?

Most reasonable posters said what was common sense. He clearly hurt his foot. Posters only bringing it up when he plays bad was in bad faith.

Seems like Shams is doing what he usually does? All this he “needs”is irrelevant if he doesn’t actually get it. No?

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Hopefully Bron really retires so LA can rebuild with a fresh core like they were on track to until they gave the team away to play Bron Ball:beli: