The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

CHERUB

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
F0HhuXcX0AID6iD
GOAT Summer League Roster :mjcry:
"Its always foward I'm moving. Never backwards stupid heres another classic " :ahh:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
This clown never holds Pelinka accountable for anything. Yes let's blame the player instead of the man in charge of basketball operations. The same clown who couldn't figure out that it's better to sign your second round picks to 3 year deals with a team option instead of to 2 year ones. Like every other fukking gm in the league did. Same clown who gave scrubs Christian Wood and Cam Reddish player options. Now we are stuck with them. Yes let's not blame Mr Pelinka.

You did the same shyt with Mitch Kupchak. It's a habit with you. You love stanning these middle aged white Laker gms. Regardless of how incompetent they are.

Skip is being disingenuous. Lakers nation dude talked about this yesterday. Theyre most likely going to waive someone who isnt going to play this year and i forgot the term but its when you spread the salary out over time. They will be under the 2nd apron. Skip knows this already though.
I remember the whole coli took advice from bill simmons when they gave AD his first contract. Only to be wrong AF

That day let me know smarts on forums we’re completely dead

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Jeanie new surgeon really working miracles, my guy Jay Mohr need to pop out to Turkey real quick though
Kuz shoulda locked that down.
Skip is being disingenuous. Lakers nation dude talked about this yesterday. Theyre most likely going to waive someone who isnt going to play this year and i forgot the term but its when you spread the salary out over time. They will be under the 2nd apron. Skip knows this already though.
Breh who posted it knows it as well lol

CantStop

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Another player Mr. Pelinka couldn't close the deal on. :yawn:

The irony of this statement is that Pelinka did close on Buddy Hield until LeKlutch and AD halted his entire plan.

:dead:

Not a rumor, this is facts

Stein said that Pelinka had planned to trade for Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield but that stars LeBron James and Anthony Davis encouraged the Lakers front office to go all-in for Westbrook.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
The irony of this statement is that Pelinka did close on Buddy Hield until LeKlutch and AD halted his entire plan.

:dead:

Not a rumor, this is facts

Stein said that Pelinka had planned to trade for Sacramento Kings guard Buddy Hield but that stars LeBron James and Anthony Davis encouraged the Lakers front office to go all-in for Westbrook.
Pelinka would have gotten raped in that deal too. :laff:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I'd honestly rather JHS be the backup PG to start the season than trying to get Dinwiddie back. Find out if this dude can play or not. If he's terrible then pivot in December.

Those #s do put in context what expectations are for Bronny in the G league.

People think JHS is terrible and he still put up #s there.
The g league is not real