The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is what happens when Lakers fans playoff run comes to an end they become delusional. So you really think Masai Ujiri will give up Barnes and Siakam for AD?

Fvv is a free agent and looking for a 4 yr 150 mill + type deal. Lakers can't afford him.
yes in a heartbeat

Sinnerman

Veteran
Daps
Copying and pasting to mark my spot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting married/currently on my honeymoon so I haven't had the chance to post in this thread like that

But man, can't be too mad if I'm being honest. Denver was flat out the better team and they deserved it. With a couple adjustments it's possible we take it to 5 games, lol, but not more than that.

Continue to develop Reaves, Christie, Vando etc. AD and Bron hopefully can heal up for next year. let's draft the next Kessler with our pick, and come back ready.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Copying and pasting to mark my spot

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was getting married/currently on my honeymoon so I haven't had the chance to post in this thread like that

But man, can't be too mad if I'm being honest. Denver was flat out the better team and they deserved it. With a couple adjustments it's possible we take it to 5 games, lol, but not more than that.

Continue to develop Reaves, Christie, Vando etc. AD and Bron hopefully can heal up for next year. let's draft the next Kessler with our pick, and come back ready.

Big congrats breh! :myman:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Keep Reaves and Rui, get rid of DLO and find a way to get a consistent PG and a backup big, and a 3pt shooter and we'll be back to fighting for a top 3 seed in the West.

This is the blueprint. Decent PG, backup big, and another 3-and-D are the necessary elements.

Just get us two solid Cs. Grab Draymond.

DLo and TB gotta go. Wouldn't be mad if Vando stayed or left.

Keep Rui and Reaves.

Why get rid of Brown? He's playable for his value, might improve a little.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Bron
AD
Reeves
Rui

are the core.

Vando
Christie
Brown
Walker?
Schroeder?

are the filler you hold onto. Walker and Schroeder only if they're willing to sign cheap.

D-Lo
Beasley
Bamba

Are the potential assets you trade, likely along with a future pick or two, to get the point guard you need. Might be able to get a backup big in the process. Otherwise you try to sign a backup big with the midlevel.

Draft a three-and-D at 17.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is the blueprint. Decent PG, backup big, and another 3-and-D are the necessary elements.

Why get rid of Brown? He's playable for his value, might improve a little.
I don't find him playable. Decent defense, offense is too inconsistent. He is who he is at this point.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He can play defense and hit threes. That's enough for a 10th man, whether or not it works in the playoffs. And if he can just get a little more consistent on both ends he'd be playable in the playoffs too. I honestly thought they should have tried him again against Denver.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Hilarious how everyone knows not to bank on LeWashedHo’s fake retirement talk

What's the use? He didn't say he was retiring, and if he did there's nothing the Lakers can do other than blow it up. My assumption is that he's trying to use some sort of leverage to pressure management so they pay Reeves/Rui and don't just ditch the Beasley/D-Lo contacts to save costs, like they've done in previous years.