The old king can’t let go, the bird queen is a bimbo, Imperial limbo ain’t so simple: Your GOAT franchise Boss Angeles Lakers 2024 Offseason Thread

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Hilarious how everyone knows not to bank on LeWashedHo’s fake retirement talk

Issa hostage negotiation, which is exactly why Phill was telling Jeanie to send him elsewhere.

- Hold on to Saucetin, Bruce Leroy and Walker, everyone else is expendable.
- Trade AD for whatever you can, don't expect a star, this is Shaq to Miami status.
- Send Bron to Cleveland or whatever team he thinks is close enough to contending that he can put them over the edge for assets.

Pump faking retirement to pressure The Lakers to continue building around someone who is aged, injury prone and an overall distraction BEGGING you to bring an even bigger also injury prone distraction to the team (Kyrie) is nonsense for both parties actuallly.

Love him or hate him, it's within Bron's right to want to go out competing for a ring. If winning at all costs is what it's about, he'd probably have an easier path elsewhere.

Last edited:
Daps
Lmaooo, imagine a lowly bum ass capset stain having the first post in here at that? Mods y’all minus well delete this shyt.

Listen breh, your team has proven without a shadow of a doubt that they’ll never get right for as long as they exist. peg leg plays less games than high value role player anthony davis and a washed Bron is still more of a threat than that walking body cast catfish p. It must be hard knowing that even at our worst GOAT franchise better than y’all…..:russ:

Y’all bum ass streetlight capset mafukkas resigning Russ? :youngsabo: :russ:

Damn nikka…an ocean?

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
You gonna absolutely need a legit big. One that can space the floor and can defend. The West goes through Jokic now. You gonna need somebody that can at least provide some resistance. Easier said than done though....because how many bigs match that profile? And once Jokic wins that ring you'll see a Shaq effect where bigs with some defensive acumen become premiums in the league. Bums bigs will be back in style. That's why Draymond is about the get a bag. Honestly the dream big in the league is a nikka like Al Horford who can guard bigs and shoot 3s at an elite level.

And just as importantly they need an elite scoring option. AD can't be a 2nd option anymore and Bron can't be a 1st option anymore. Dame was truly a loser to stay and rot in the Portland because he'd be just the guy this team needs. He'd prob be MVP with how good this team would make him look while they cover his weaknesses. But since he's not an option they just gotta see how they make it work with Kyrie.

Either way they go no further until they can grab an elite offensive scorer.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Still can’t believe that idiot Thomas Bryant asked to be traded when we could’ve used him for a series like this. We should’ve said no.

inndaskKy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To think, I was all ready to make a finals thread n shyt……
er2in5j.png

No pomp and extravagance like the past threads. I’ll wait til the off-season plays out before I go in. Team got a lot of work to do. There’s great things to build on like Rui and Reaves but huge question marks with Bron and AD and what the rest of the roster will look like.

With that said, what are y’all predictions? Hopes? Etc.
That smilie is completely taking me OUT:dead:

Illin Degenerate

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beasley ,bamba and dlo for kyrie

In a A sign trade
realistically it would take more considering the mavs would have to sign dlo to a 3 year deal in any sign and trade and theyre not doing that unless you attach a 1st or vanderbilt as well as take back one of their bad contracts. the other option if mentioning dlo means a dropped call is vanderbilt/beasley/bamba/1st round pick and possibly max christie to make the salaries match.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
Still can’t believe that idiot Thomas Bryant asked to be traded when we could’ve used him for a series like this. We should’ve said no.
TB was unplayable in the regular season against random C's on the defensive end.. what makes you think he would have been playable in a playoff game against Jokic when our entire issue was we need a backup 5 who can give you solid defensive effort

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just get us two solid Cs. Grab Draymond.

DLo and TB gotta go. Wouldn't be mad if Vando stayed or left.

Keep Rui and Reaves.

Ship WenyenBronBamba to San Antonio for Wembenyama. Do it, Mitch! Rob!

Can't keep Reaves, Rui, AND sign Draymond. We don't have the capspace unless someone takes a deal WAY under market value (not happening).

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You gonna absolutely need a legit big. One that can space the floor and can defend. The West goes through Jokic now. You gonna need somebody that can at least provide some resistance. Easier said than done though....because how many bigs match that profile? And once Jokic wins that ring you'll see a Shaq effect where bigs with some defensive acumen become premiums in the league. Bums bigs will be back in style. That's why Draymond is about the get a bag. Honestly the dream big in the league is a nikka like Al Horford who can guard bigs and shoot 3s at an elite level.

And just as importantly they need an elite scoring option. AD can't be a 2nd option anymore and Bron can't be a 1st option anymore. Dame was truly a loser to stay and rot in the Portland because he'd be just the guy this team needs. He'd prob be MVP with how good this team would make him look while they cover his weaknesses. But since he's not an option they just gotta see how they make it work with Kyrie.

Either way they go no further until they can grab an elite offensive scorer.

Dame got 60 million reasons to stay in Portland :francis:

Sign and trade DLo for who? Nobody wants that nikka :mjlol:

Use that capspace to resign Rui and Reaves and find a nice backup big (Naz Reid).

Or if we nuke it all, we can def get something for AD and possibly Bron. :yeshrug:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
TB was unplayable in the regular season against random C's on the defensive end.. what makes you think he would have been playable in a playoff game against Jokic when our entire issue was we need a backup 5 who can give you solid defensive effort
His ability to spread the floor and score in the post would have helped.

jaydawg08

Superstar
Daps
His ability to spread the floor and score in the post would have helped.
He would have given it right back on the defensive end. Do y'all not remember his play?
Cause I do... He was making Şengün look like an All NBA player against us. I don't even wanna think about what Jokic would do to him.

if he could have been an average defender I'd agree, but the stats and eye test just screamed one of the worst defensive bigs in the NBA

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
He would have given it right back on the defensive end. Do y'all not remember his play?
Cause I do... He was making Şengün look like an All NBA player against us. I don't even wanna think about what Jokic would do to him.

if he could have been an average defender I'd agree, but the stats and eye test just screamed one of the worst defensive bigs in the NBA
Yes I remember how bad he was defensively. But he could have helped when we went on those scoring droughts.