The Official Sin City: A Dame To Kill For Thread

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
I thought that the movie was okay. I like the first one much more because of the characters and the stories seems to tied up with each other. This one seem a little bit off with the JGL story (didn't match with anything from the first movie except the main antagonist). Also the studio waited too long to do a sequel and didn't really promote it. They going to have to eat the loss for this.

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I thought that the movie was okay. I like the first one much more because of the characters and the stories seems to tied up with each other. This one seem a little bit off with the JGL story (didn't match with anything from the first movie except the main antagonist). Also the studio waited too long to do a sequel and didn't really promote it. They going to have to eat the loss for this.
yeah JGL story seemed rushed...
The only story that seemed well layed out was Nancy's.

The first movie, all the stories made sense and flowed well together. This one more jumbled.
Movie was still good tho.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
yeah JGL story seemed rushed...
The only story that seemed well layed out was Nancy's.

The first movie, all the stories made sense and flowed well together. This one more jumbled.
Movie was still good tho.
"Directors Cuts" *smh*

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
SO this movie is all a Prequel Sequel, That said..... I wanna watch it again aint nothin better than marv with two shotguns

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the stories made sense and fit together, I don't really get that complaint. It was too similar to the first movie though, other than Nancy turning into a killer it felt lie the same movie. I still liked it though.

It's sad to see this flop this badly, it was at least a decent movie. I was one of 3 people at the matinee I saw at 12.

And Eva Green's t*ts were GOAT status, worth the price of admission.