The Official Sin City: A Dame To Kill For Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I saw her in the dreamers many moons ago...so I knew she had dem meats...but when I saw her in 300...man that shyt caught me off guard...I was like...damn she took care of them meats REAL well...

It was like when you order some mexican food...the super nachos...and you bring it home...and you pull the nachos out...and then the other bag...and you thinking they just gave you some salsa...but you open the bag and you like :banderas:...cause they hit you with the salsa, the sour cream, the avacado, the diced jalapenos, random container of chile con queso...and you just be like "it's even more than I expected and I knew it was going to be good from the jump":wow:

Was going to see this anyway cause I am a big fan of the storyline...but yeah I might have to set right in the front row so I can be right underneath them meats :blessed:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

:sadcam: The budget was between $60-$70 million.

The theater I was in was pretty much empty. This film lost all its buzz because it was released 7 years too late. The marketing for this movie was also pretty shytty.

But like I said earlier, it was an enjoyable movie. I don't understand the mixed reviews. I think people went in not knowing what Sin City is all about.

Black_Jesus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
from the home of coca-cola, i'm not referring to s
:blessed: saw it last night Eva Green being naked and sexy every other scene was :blessed:

The JGL story was cool, so was his character, he was like a white michael jackson from smooth criminal

IDK about the continuity tho :mjpls: midway through a dame to kill for, the hard good bye starts and thats why marvs not in the second act, He dies at the end of that one, So the jessica Alba storyline kinda has me befuddled, because toward the end of the hard goodbye her face is all fixed and then marv goes after cardinal roark and gets shot, locked up and sentenced to death :yeshrug:

Marvs story in the hard goodbye had to have taken place after Nancy/Hartigan story in Sincity1and after Nancy/Sen Roark story in Sincity 2

Bobhoward

Baseball Ready
Daps
I went to the theater to go see it today... thought it started at 3:30... I got there and it actually started at 3:10. Wasn't gonna pay to see it with the possibility of missing the Hateful Eight trailer (even without any actual footage :manny:)

Went and saw Calvary instead... :banderas:

Don't even know if Ill go see Sin City 2 at all now.
I'm torn because I want to support a dark, R rated comic book movie and I liked the first one quite a bit but :yeshrug:. Everything tells me that this isn't gonna be much better than Machete 2 and 300 Rise of an Empire

Μαρία

God's Wife
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Earth
Movie came out almost ten years too late. I will say that JGL had the most interesting character arc even the his story didn't really go anywhere. Jessica Alba is the weakest link of the film. All I can say is i'm glad I was treated to this and didn't have to pay to see it :yeshrug:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Movie came out almost ten years too late. I will say that JGL had the most interesting character arc even the his story didn't really go anywhere. Jessica Alba is the weakest link of the film. All I can say is i'm glad I was treated to this and didn't have to pay to see it :yeshrug:

they could of used bigger name actors as well

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
i like it, it was better than the first one, and first one was shiet

i like the changes, i couldn't stand that fat face asian they had in the first one or clive owen so seeing them be thrown in the bushes i was good with

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
Flick was ill as shyt.
I'm dumb confused about Joseph Gordon-Levitt's character. I get his pops was the primary antagonist, However, judging from the beginning of the flick, I thought that story line would have gotten more airplay. What am I missing here?

Despite that, great flick.