tumblr_nawy83EiW21qg8i80o4_1280.jpg

Think I might peep again tonight since i can get in free

RajWatts

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
movie was piff, dont believe the bandwagon hate
JGL, Powers Booth, Ray Liotta, Rourke all killed their roles, Alba was surprisingly good as well. The amount of Eva Green titty shots is worth double the price of admission :ohlawd:

PHOTOS-Eva-Green-topless-et-enfin-non-censuree-dans-Sin-City-2_w243h185.jpg

b0a203347013589.jpg

f9a54f347013593.jpg

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just saw it.

Didnt care for it at all. I loved the first movie but this one felt so pointless and reduntant. I was looking at my watch 45 minutes in waiting for it to be over. After it was over my buddy leaned over and said thats the worst movie hes seen in theatres in 5+ years. Jgl story line was absolutely pointless.

3/10

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Just saw it.

Didnt care for it at all. I loved the first movie but this one felt so pointless and reduntant. I was looking at my watch 45 minutes in waiting for it to be over. After it was over my buddy leaned over and said thats the worst movie hes seen in theatres in 5+ years. Jgl story line was absolutely pointless.

3/10
that was my initial reaction but the way I saw it it more about showing just how much of a b*stard powers boothe was so we'd root for him to die in the Worse way.. It was also the best story, Brolins stuff was trash and I couldn't get behind alba's characters revenge. You want to talk about pointless? Christopher meloni's was pretty stupid. All in all it was a pointless sequel that only serves to make one appreciate the 1st. Got home last night from watching SC:DFAK and immediately peeped Netflix to watch part 1 and that shyt looks like a fukin classic. Even the cinematography in DFAK seemed off just forgettable

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Not understanding all the love in here. Finally saw this and it was a mess. No cohesion with the stories at all and the JLG one in particular was pointless. Eva Green was easily the highlight of the movie. :noah: When she was not on screen though it was :shaq2:

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
:comeon:
Of course, the second that I get some free time (this weekend) to see this Movie it's suddenly no longer available.:beli:

Gonna have to wait for a Digital Release.:yeshrug:

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
I thought this film was cool. Josh Brolin & Eva Greene's story had me in tears from the fukkery alone :heh:

I thought JGL's story was ok. Felt like it could have been fleshed out a little bit more and they could have explored the fact that he was the Senator's son a bit more but it was sufficient for a short story, I suppose.

Rosario Dawson needs to have my children :noah:

Last edited:

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Powers boothe's Roark was the best part of the movie. Eva Green did a good job too, and it goes without saying she has some lovely looking titty meat.

Other than that this movie doesn't hold up to the original. The first movie had a lot of dark humor and this one doesn't and suffers for the lack of it. The humor is what grounded the crazy violence.

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Another thing I feel they missed the opportunity to explore was Nancy's attraction to Hartigan , Ive read the comic book before the first flick came out and their was something very Nabokov about that story, she falls in love with him when shes just a girl and her attraction grows into her womanhood. Hartigan started off by doing the right thing by thinking he was going down in a blaze of glory yet he didnt die, in the comic his wife actually cries and pleads with him to at least give her something to grasp onto as a bit of hope like even if he did do it, she says it would be okay with her and they could get him help, yet he says nothing, then in the end he just goes and kills himself which imo he did because he didnt want to become what they falsely made him out to be.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Was trying to watch this shyt all afternoon kept falling asleep(not cause the movie)
They got a crystal clear ass version floating around the nets

DredScott

Take these jewelz...
Daps
i liked this although it came out WAY too fukking late like many others have said before.

the timelines were so fukked up though that I didn't know if this was a sequel/prequel or alternate universe type joint. anyone that has actually read the graphic novels, can you explain how the timeline in this one is supposed to make sense...this shyt was more fukked up trying to follow than watching Primer on acid...