The Official Sin City: A Dame To Kill For Thread

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
it's a prequel, however Dwight's story about halfway in is supposed to take place during the hard good bye that's why Marv doesn't help him the second time

god=nature=we'reFUCKED

Organize the non obvious
Daps
Reppin
HQ
My main nitpick besides the last story with the ghost Bruce Willis:heh:, Marv looked flabby and sick. He should be a monster compared to the size of the other characters.

Meanwhile in this movie he comes across as a comic relief old man in an over sized trench coat. :aicmon:I need to watch the first one again. In my mind he looked like an intimidating force back then.

Besides some captivating shots and CG, Eva Green and the Actor who played Rourke carried this sequel:obama:

Last edited:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
My main nitpick besides the last story with the ghost Bruce Willis:heh:, Marv looked flabby and sick. He should be a monster compared to the size of the other characters.

Meanwhile in this movie he comes across as a comic relief old man in an over sized trench coat. :aicmon:I need to watch the first one again. In my mind he looked like an intimidating force back then.

Besides some captivating shots and CG, Eva Green and the Actor who played Rourke carried this sequel:obama:

mickey rourke aint gettin any younger, hes what in his 60s now?

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
I can't believe this shyt bombed. :damn:

Damn good popcorn flick. Worthy of a SC sequel.

13 mill in US. :mjcry:
breh, I was looking for this to come out sometime soon, shyt came out in august, and I had no idea lol.....cant remember a single trailer on TV or any kind of promotion for this movie....i cant wait to check it out 2morrow....even if it sucks :manny:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Yeah..I'll download it because Jessica Alba is in it and i haven't seen any damn movies this year really.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yeah..I'll download it because Jessica Alba is in it and i haven't seen any damn movies this year really.
Ehhh Id Download gaurdians of the galaxy if i didnt see any movies this year

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Terrible movie which is a shame 'cause i also really liked the first one. I mean i enjoyed seeing Eva Green naked for most of the movie but that's it. Just no redeeming qualities to the movie at all. It'll be tough for me to what that again.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:mjlol: Eva Green is struggling with her American accent in this movie. They should've just let her use her normal English accent.