The Official Sin City: A Dame To Kill For Thread

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm thinking about skipping this in theaters and buying this instead
Sin-City.jpg

The whole series in one big ass book for $60 on amazon, cheaper with Prime.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
:blessed: saw it last night Eva Green being naked and sexy every other scene was :blessed:

The JGL story was cool, so was his character, he was like a white michael jackson from smooth criminal

IDK about the continuity tho :mjpls: midway through a dame to kill for, the hard good bye starts and thats why marvs not in the second act, He dies at the end of that one, So the jessica Alba storyline kinda has me befuddled, because toward the end of the hard goodbye her face is all fixed and then marv goes after cardinal roark and gets shot, locked up and sentenced to death :yeshrug:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
I saw it and enjoyed it. It wasn't as good as the first, but it was still enjoyable :manny:

The only thing that bothered me was Jamie Chung as Miho. Devon Aoki killed it as Miho, so it wasn't the same.

Eva Green, Jessica Alba and Rosario Dawson looked bad as fukk in this movie too :takedat:

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
About to go and see it now since I have nothing else to do. I hope that it keep me entertain for a couple of hours.

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
My local movie theatre are doing a back to back special of Sin City 1 & 2 tomorrow before its official release on Monday. It should be piff :blessed:

Last edited: