Beat Spider-Man miles way back..

now playing days gone for the first time

have the tomb raider game downloading atm too

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Received a call from my PX that the PS5 Digital version is available for me to purchase as I put my name in the random drawing a month ago. I have 72 hours to decide whether or not to purchase.

My PS4 is still getting a lot of burn but I’m curious about the PS5....damn, I kind of wish this was the disc version.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Received a call from my PX that the PS5 Digital version is available for me to purchase as I put my name in the random drawing a month ago. I have 72 hours to decide whether or not to purchase.

My PS4 is still getting a lot of burn but I’m curious about the PS5....damn, I kind of wish this was the disc version.

Yeah if you have a physical backlog, get the disc version, without question.

I have a PC so I didn't "need" a PS5 but getting one allowed me to settle in and not have to worry about this apparent console shortage that's about to happen so I got it when I could.

Spades Of Aces

The Infinity Watcher
Daps
Reppin
Japan
Yeah if you have a physical backlog, get the disc version, without question.

I have a PC so I didn't "need" a PS5 but getting one allowed me to settle in and not have to worry about this apparent console shortage that's about to happen so I got it when I could.

That definitely makes sense. The only thing is this more than likely the only chance I’ll be able to purchase one immediately. If I pass on it, it will be a long, long while before I can even purchase one. My PX mentioned they’re not getting any PS5 for on the floor buys anytime soon so....I want one but I don’t need one:mjcry:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
That definitely makes sense. The only thing is this more than likely the only chance I’ll be able to purchase one immediately. If I pass on it, it will be a long, long while before I can even purchase one. My PX mentioned they’re not getting any PS5 for on the floor buys anytime soon so....I want one but I don’t need one:mjcry:

I'd buy it and see if you work on getting a swap with somebody later on.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition

You can always but and flip for a small profit, specially with the PX not charging you tax. Got my PS5 off the BX (Air Force) for $480...only dude I know to score it for under retail

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
I found a seller on offer up who also has a IG store and he's selling ps5 for $610, the store only ships though. Just kinda skeptical pulling the trigger from a non-major retailer especially selling for basic retail and only using cashapp & zelle. I don't trust it.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I found a seller on offer up who also has a IG store and he's selling ps5 for $610, the store only ships though. Just kinda skeptical pulling the trigger from a non-major retailer especially selling for basic retail and only using cashapp & zelle. I don't trust it.

that’s a scam. Stay away.

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lmao you gon get finessed. That’s the new scam.