The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
:mjcry: damn

Now I'm gonna have to figure out how much this is gonna be worth when the dust settles so I can decide if I'm gonna keep or sell. :mjgrin:

Apparently only 301 made too :whoo:

their twitter saying they cancelling orders for those who have 2 so I don't know what's going on

someone under another tweet from them said they might make more

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
their twitter saying they cancelling orders for those who have 2 so I don't know what's going on

someone under another tweet from them said they might make more

Nah I got a regular PS5 from the GameStop drop yesterday and now I got this special PS5 today :ehh:

So I'll be looking to sell probably this one, just gotta see how the market unfolds once it gets close to release.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I have no damn clue how y’all getting stuff from Best Buy target and walmart nothing ever comes available on my end

Same for me, but gamestop I always have a chance because they keep dropping those bundles full of shyt you don't need and scalpers don't go for those so that's probably your best bet.

The only reason I didn't hit on the GS bundle the first time is because I didn't want the PS5 at the time but it was there for the taking, so I knew the next time I saw the bundle I'd be able to get it.

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Same for me, but gamestop I always have a chance because they keep dropping those bundles full of shyt you don't need and scalpers don't go for those so that's probably your best bet.

The only reason I didn't hit on the GS bundle the first time is because I didn't want the PS5 at the time but it was there for the taking, so I knew the next time I saw the bundle I'd be able to get it.
I know we all love to clown GameStop, but they have been coming through for people lately, while others been slacking. I notice Amazon hasn't have any in stock for quite sometime, hell even Best Buy as well. GameStop for the most case is where everyone seems to be getting their PS5s and Xbox Series.

Edit:
Forget to mention the Switch as well as I was able to get mine back in October when they begin to reappear after being gone for most of last year.

Last edited:
Daps
I have no damn clue how y’all getting stuff from Best Buy target and walmart nothing ever comes available on my end

Best Buy = usually they give a little warning but the drop on Thursday was a complete surprise. If you have the right Twitter accounts plus the Octoshop extension for Chrome, you'll be OK. With Best Buy, the key is to be careful/deliberate.

Soon as you see the yellow add-to-cart, click once and don't do anything...no F5, refresh etc. You'll see the button turn grey and say "please wait." Don't open extra tabs either. Then it'll show "add to cart" again....quickly click one time but don't move too frantically. Once it's in your cart...be prepared to enter your password again and have them send the verification code via text (not email). BB is slow at times but they keep a lot of bots out.

Target = the easiest cop if you're awake and already on the website. Problem is that they drop between 2 and 7 am. App and laptop browser have worked for me. I feel like Target might be easier if you have the Redcard credit card...but I can't prove that.

Walmart = using the app on your phone is easier than the laptop...for me anyway. I can spam add to cart on my phone. On the computer, you get that error message and have to close it before adding to cart again.

PSD is all random so that's just luck.

New Egg sells out before it even goes live. Really hard to cop from them.

Amazon is the worst. Competing against the whole world. Honestly think only scalpers with bots cop from them. Don't seem to have as much stock as other retailers.

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
These nikkas cancelled EVERY black PS5 order that went through yesterday because they got death threats :snoop:

fukk kinda emotional company is this :snoop:

smh.png

4V56wXp

Last edited: