The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

MITS

All Star
Daps
I cooped a Pulse headset in Target today.
Glad these aren’t being scalped anymore

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
9GOTsMr.jpg

DoD came through. I'm done brehs. I'M DONE, BREHS
NheL2Iq.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Even though I saw all the unboxing videos, I was still surprised by how big and heavy this console is. I wanted to stand it vertical, but it doesn't fit on my entertainment center. My entertainment center actually has a vertical shelf specially made for video game consoles, but the PS5 is too big to fit there.

I thought it would look weird on my entertainment center being white w/ all of the other black devices, but that white console actually stands prominently supreme :mjpls:

Still can't believe that I ordered this on 12/15 and got it before a week past given the demand.

Playing Astro's Playroom is more fun than I thought it would be. Little Big Planet might have some competition in the Platform genre if they continue making more Astro Bot games.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I don’t think it’s going to be “easy” to get one until maybe April. A lot of people are going to use their stimulus or tax returns trying to get one so that’s added competition, and there’s a shyt load of people that still haven’t copped that are trying. The reseller market may dry up, but I think we’re a good ways off from you just being to log on and buy one off Walmart anytime of the day. As long as there is 1000’s upon 1000’s of people that don’t have one, and stores are getting 10-20 and shyt it’s going to be tough sledding.

Daps
I don’t think it’s going to be “easy” to get one until maybe April. A lot of people are going to use their stimulus or tax returns trying to get one so that’s added competition, and there’s a shyt load of people that still haven’t copped that are trying. The reseller market may dry up, but I think we’re a good ways off from you just being to log on and buy one off Walmart anytime of the day. As long as there is 1000’s upon 1000’s of people that don’t have one, and stores are getting 10-20 and shyt it’s going to be tough sledding.

Wife got a homegirl tryna cop for her son before Christmas. It's possible with Target since they seem to only let you order online and require in-store pickup. Otherwise it's gonna be rough.

Copped for my cousin from Walmart and his should be arriving tomorrow or Wednesday.

Feels like studying a major. Got my Masters in PS5chology an shyt :russ:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Wife got a homegirl tryna cop for her son before Christmas. It's possible with Target since they seem to only let you order online and require in-store pickup. Otherwise it's gonna be rough.

Copped for my cousin from Walmart and his should be arriving tomorrow or Wednesday.

Feels like studying a major. Got my Masters in PS5chology an shyt :russ:

Target seems to be the best bet before Xmas. They just have some kinda bug that won’t let you checkout, but evidently some people are able to get through.