Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Seeing these loading pages are the biggest bytch about trying copping these

You be ready as fukk & shyt takes two million fukking years then it’s gone

We all thirsty as fukk tryna beat each other out on these sites & shyt

That's why the straight to cart links are so effective. But anything that has a straight to cart link is botted to hell so it's still a problem.

I truly believe that if it wasn't for the pandemic most of us would've had them already because they just would've did stealth drops in stores, no curbside pickup and they only way you would know they were at a particular store would be FB groups and word of mouth.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
Seeing these loading pages are the biggest bytch about trying copping these

You be ready as fukk & shyt takes two million fukking years then it’s gone

We all thirsty as fukk tryna beat each other out on these sites & shyt

Naw, the biggest bytch is the bevy of fukk nikkas that have already gotten 2-3 consoles, but are looking for more so they can put the shyt on OfferUp or whatever for 1200. Greed is the biggest culprit in all of this.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
That's why the straight to cart links are so effective. But anything that has a straight to cart link is botted to hell so it's still a problem.

I truly believe that if it wasn't for the pandemic most of us would've had them already because they just would've did stealth drops in stores, no curbside pickup and they only way you would know they were at a particular store would be FB groups and word of mouth.
Almost had one the other day using tthe Walmart straight to cart links, was piece of a scroll away :mjcry:

Naw, the biggest bytch is the bevy of fukk nikkas that have already gotten 2-3 consoles, but are looking for more so they can put the shyt on OfferUp or whatever for 1200. Greed is the biggest culprit in all of this.
You aint lying breh, cant do much about them nikkas tho unless you ready to rob:russ:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Yeah I totally agree but its always a buyers market and the buyer sets the market... There are plenty of people who are paying $1000-$1300 because they want them before Christmas and they hype.

Curious to see what the market will be after this Friday once they become more readily available, there will be no resell market.

Mʀ2ᴋDᴇᴇᴢ

Licensed New Age Healer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Yeah I totally agree but its always a buyers market and the buyer sets the market... There are plenty of people who are paying $1000-$1300 because they want them before Christmas and they hype.

Curious to see what the market will be after this Friday once they become more readily available, there will be no resell market.
Imma laugh at dudes who got a room full of them when they do become readily available

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
I don't understand. I got in my cart and just hit checkout over and over for like an hour, no dice.
I used Octoshop, so I got the alert as soon as BB released, so I was in queue before any of you who waited for a tweet or heard on here.

Also to anyone who was able to add to cart, but wasn't able to checkout. I hope you selected save to cart, so there will be a console already in your cart when the next drop happens....:ufdup:

heart

Down By Law
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Imma laugh at dudes who got a room full of them when they do become readily available
Exactly..

I'm not throwing shade but I understand the market because I'm a huge sneaker head.
If you can't get a retro Jordan, yeezy, etc on release day, you immediately have to go to a consignment shop, stock x, goat, etc...

But dudes with deep pockets think a month a or two they will be able to make a profit on a PS5 when they will only be able to resell them for retail to break even. Sony will steady push these out for RETAIL, this is not the sneaker market. Buyers just have to stay patient.

Resellers better cash in now because the PS5 resell market is about be nonexistent.

ThaRebel

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
41st was the worsest turf on the earth...
Copped off Best Buy for pickup Sunday. Already had it in the cart from last week so it was easy as fukk. After striking out left and right since release date I've now copped 2 in 3 days.

If you get it in the cart but can't check out make sure you keep it in the cart for the next drop.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis

There time is almost up breh lol.Only the rush for Christmas is keeping them around. Should be a lot easier afterwards.

Daps
Best time to cop for a scalper was between Nov. 12th and this past weekend.

Demand is high because of Christmas.

Once that's done, you'll only be able to sell at retail. People already have their consoles or will wait it out until they're easier to find.

The folks that paid $300+ over retail back around launch or Thanksgiving have to feel cheated. So many drops, you gotta nab either Series X or PS5 at least once....you'd think.