The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
What’s the point of letting the dudes with multiple consoles keep posting in this thread? They don’t help at all and just constantly posting “:blessed: got another one”. Is there no other thread they can go in to beat off to their multiple systems?
There’s a PS5 flip thread that’s also stickied. It can get annoying seeing as I’ve failed to get one yet but some of those same brehs are the ones updating us on the releases so :yeshrug:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
There’s a PS5 flip thread that’s also stickied. It can get annoying seeing as I’ve failed to get one yet but some of those same brehs are the ones updating us on the releases so :yeshrug:
The ones that got just one for themselves are helpful but the dudes with multiple just post about copping another one over and over again. Literally taking from the ppl in this thread trying to get just one for themselves.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
The ones that got just one for themselves are helpful but the dudes with multiple just post about copping another one over and over again. Literally taking from the ppl in this thread trying to get just one for themselves.

It is irritating, and I’ve had my frustrations with it as well but I’ve made the conscious decision to not allow them/that to bother me anymore - if that makes sense.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm whatever now. :yeshrug:
Some cats on here must be in better locations or have all the luck.
Ive been through all the scenarios. Had a system already in my cart, hit checkout when the shyt goes live, they say OOS. Leave it the cart for the future, they take it out and I have to start the process over. Logged in with my payment info set and auto fill ready, they make me relog in when about to checkout.
Always there within secs of a drop, nope.

The closest I came to getting a next gen was the X. A few times ive seen it sitting there for 20 mins before it sold out. The S be in stock for hrs. :mjlol:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm whatever now. :yeshrug:
Some cats on here must be in better locations or have all the luck.
Ive been through all the scenarios. Had a system already in my cart, hit checkout when the shyt goes live, they say OOS. Leave it the cart for the future, they take it out and I have to start the process over. Logged in with my payment info set and auto fill ready, they make me relog in when about to checkout.
Always there within secs of a drop, nope.

The closest I came to getting a next gen was the X. A few times ive seen it sitting there for 20 mins before it sold out. The S be in stock for hrs. :mjlol:

It’s overwhelmingly luck. Some dudes have just been luckier than others. There’s no “skill” to the system not letting someone checkout whilst you’re able to get through.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
It’s overwhelmingly luck. Some dudes have just been luckier than others. There’s no “skill” to the system not letting someone checkout whilst you’re able to get through.
There's no "skill" involved but some of the brehs on here have been up on the stuff like the ATC links for Walmart (down now) and other deals and retailers that some of us weren't checking for.

The only thing that makes me kinda be like "For real, breh?" are the ones who are like, "I've been using this twitter page, link, or app to get in and cop whatever and whenever I want" and it's not posted until this week or way late. Like the one cat talking about that Octoshop app. I understand and agree you have to do your own due diligence, but when seeing stuff like that when we're 3 days from Xmas, I'm like really? :dwillhuh: You couldn't share that info a little earlier for the fam out here struggling? Forgive me and others who may have missed some of the hookups and gems in this thread but it is over 285 pages long.

Cats like @-DMP- have been helping out the fam and resharing and reposting links and info to help. Shoutout to those guys.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I have a gut feeling sony direct and their bullshyt que will be live tomorrow. And maybe costco and sams too.

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
There's no "skill" involved but some of the brehs on here have been up on the stuff like the ATC links for Walmart (down now) and other deals and retailers that some of us weren't checking for.

The only thing that makes me kinda be like "For real, breh?" are the ones who are like, "I've been using this twitter page, link, or app to get in and cop whatever and whenever I want" and it's not posted until this week or way late. Like the one cat talking about that Octoshop app. I understand and agree you have to do your own due diligence, but when seeing stuff like that when we're 3 days from Xmas, I'm like really? :dwillhuh: You couldn't share that info a little earlier for the fam out here struggling? Forgive me and others who may have missed some of the hookups and gems in this thread but it is over 285 pages long.

Cats like @-DMP- have been helping out the fam and resharing and reposting links and info to help. Shoutout to those guys.

Trust me, I feel you 100%. You would hope that fellow brehs would be a little bit more magnanimous, but it’s not always the case as we’ve both witnessed. The FIRST time I’ve ever heard of Octoshop was by breh in here the other day. I frequent a lot of watering holes for PS5 restocking discussions and in that time frame, I’ve heard one other person mention it in passing (tonight). I’m going to spare you my grad school sociologist pinnings about scarcity and competition for resources, but just know I agree with you.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Trust me, I feel you 100%. You would hope that fellow brehs would be a little bit more magnanimous, but it’s not always the case as we’ve both witnessed. The FIRST time I’ve ever heard of Octoshop was by breh in here the other day. I frequent a lot of watering holes for PS5 restocking discussions and in that time frame, I’ve heard one other person mention it in passing (tonight). I’m going to spare you my grad school sociologist pinnings about scarcity and competition for resources, but just know I agree with you.
I hear you.
"Keeping your advantages close to the vest until you're able to obtain the highly sought after prize" has been the play here.
You'd think it wouldn't matter with the small group in this thread but hey :manny: