The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Women and kids have the same shopping habits...
You wasting breath:mjlol:
I want to give him my ps5 for Christmas but giving someone something that was open already doesn't bring as much excitement. I have a rtx 3070 in the box and x series x in the box and this little nikka wants ps5... I really thought i would get another one before Christmas.

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
I want to give him my ps5 for Christmas but giving someone something that was open already doesn't bring as much excitement. I have a rtx 3070 in the box and x series x in the box and this little nikka wants ps5... I really thought i would get another one before Christmas.

nikka its a PS5 :childplease::childplease: little nikka better be excited

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
I'm trying to tell these kids the ps5 ain't a big enough upgrade right now to even warrant a purchase. All the games can be played on ps4 and they look the same.. 2k looks better but it's not enough to purchase a new console for.

I played on a series x for a couple days then sold it after I bought a ps5 on sat and now I am back on the og ps4 til they ship. 4k and the loading times are very noticeable to me now. I am noticing pixels more on the ps4.But it is obvious that devs have more of a focus on the ps4/xboxone and in games where they are separate like 2k you have to play the ps4 version to play with your friends because everyone can't get one.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I played on a series x for a couple days then sold it after I bought a ps5 on sat and now I am back on the og ps4 til they ship. 4k and the loading times are very noticeable to me now. I am noticing pixels more on the ps4.But it is obvious that devs have more of a focus on the ps4/xboxone and in games where they are separate like 2k you have to play the ps4 version to play with your friends because everyone can't get one.

I had 4k on xbox 1 x and ps4 pro so it's not that big of a upgrade to me. I play on pc 4k 144hz so these games do nothing for me.

Daps
I have the ps5 and i don't feel the games are next gen because most were compromised to be on ps4 since ps4 has 100m users they will cater to bigger crowd for more $.. To me next gen hasn't started. All my games look better on pc and run better on pc . When they stop making games for ps4 that's when the next generation will truly start.

Look at games at the launch of ps4 then look at games released in the last couple of years. Huge jump.

True, 100%. I played Witcher 3 then Sekiro and then jumped into Ghosts of Tsushima. The jump from Witcher to the other 2, separated by a few years was very noticeable even though Witcher is a nice looking game.

The updated PS4 version of Skyrim looks ancient compared to Witcher 3.

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Although Im glad I got one I can admit that its not ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to own a PS5 right now.

The quality of life improvements are great, the controller is excellent, and im having a blast with Demon Souls, but i have to admit i am playing alot of last gen games on it.

If u can get one with relative ease definitely do it, but paying double the retail price or stressing over these random drops aint worth it. You're gonna resent your PS5 when u get it:pachaha:

i do feel a bit lucky... because all year i was that nygga rolling his eyes :comeon:and ducking these next gen console threads:hubie:... then i come home from overseas last week and i peep some of these demon souls and miles morales next gen gameplay like :ehh:

So 4 days ago i peek into this thread for the first time.. 3 days ago i drove to BB, Target, and Walmart just to get the same memo about online only... and 2 days ago i successfully secure a ps5 online amidst all the traffic n bullshyt; retail price, no bundle.

My friends lookin at me like how the fukk i get one so quick? :gucci:

Outwardly i'm :umad:

Internally i'm :whew: bless the coli :blessed:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I smell cap with this. Someone probably painted one and out here trying to get clicks. :patrice:

Likely pure cap.

Sony out here struggling to get REGULAR PS5s in consumers hands right now, and they're sitting production stock aside for not only a special edition, but another color? Sure.

Also, reports like this usually have some sort of info on what the special edition is supposed to be.