The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Daps
I'm trying to tell these kids the ps5 ain't a big enough upgrade right now to even warrant a purchase. All the games can be played on ps4 and they look the same.. 2k looks better but it's not enough to purchase a new console for.

Agreed. I'm happy I got mine but I'm playing a bunch of older games (about to restart GoT, Demon Souls, God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn). I started Miles Morales and haven't even tried AC Valhalla yet. You can see the graphical jump but the gap between PS4 and PS5 is not going to grow until the 2021/2022 games are popping....and it might be tough if they keep doing cross-platform games anyway. Games will be based on the PS4 and then "scaled up" for PS5. Once they start focusing on PS5 though.....:banderas:

homiedontplaydat

Omniversal Guardian
Supporter
Daps
I'm trying to tell these kids the ps5 ain't a big enough upgrade right now to even warrant a purchase. All the games can be played on ps4 and they look the same.. 2k looks better but it's not enough to purchase a new console for.
Although Im glad I got one I can admit that its not ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to own a PS5 right now.

The quality of life improvements are great, the controller is excellent, and im having a blast with Demon Souls, but i have to admit i am playing alot of last gen games on it.

If u can get one with relative ease definitely do it, but paying double the retail price or stressing over these random drops aint worth it. You're gonna resent your PS5 when u get it:pachaha:

Daps
Although Im glad I got one I can admit that its not ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY to own a PS5 right now.

The quality of life improvements are great, the controller is excellent, and im having a blast with Demon Souls, but i have to admit i am playing alot of last gen games on it.

If u can get one with relative ease definitely do it, but paying double the retail price or stressing over these random drops aint worth it. You're gonna resent your PS5 when u get it:pachaha:
Same thing I realized. I’m definitely excited to play Miles Morales, but I’ll basically be playing through the PS Plus Collection for all the PS4 games I otherwise wouldn’t have bought or played if they weren’t free with the collection until other things get released.

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Im still waiting on the pulse headset i ordered for my nephew from best buy last month :beli:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im still waiting on the pulse headset i ordered for my nephew from best buy last month :beli:

damn...you have more patience than me...I sicced my cc company on them once they took a week w/o providing me with a shipping update other than label printed...contacted them and they lied about giving me a refund...they did that shyt asap tho when the cc company looked into it smh

*edit*

amazon has been getting several in/out of stock on a steady basis since the 10th...might be worth it to set up an alert...then cancel the BB order when you get one

Sony PlayStation 5 Accessories In Stock Tracker History - NowInStock.net

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
damn...you have more patience than me...I sicced my cc company on them once they took a week w/o providing me with a shipping update other than label printed...contacted them and they lied about giving me a refund...they did that shyt asap tho when the cc company looked into it smh
I paid via paypal. It's for christmas so if the shyt ain't ready to be picked up by christmas eve ill cancel and get my refund.

Pimp

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Agreed. I'm happy I got mine but I'm playing a bunch of older games (about to restart GoT, Demon Souls, God of War and Horizon Zero Dawn). I started Miles Morales and haven't even tried AC Valhalla yet. You can see the graphical jump but the gap between PS4 and PS5 is not going to grow until the 2021/2022 games are popping....and it might be tough if they keep doing cross-platform games anyway. Games will be based on the PS4 and then "scaled up" for PS5. Once they start focusing on PS5 though.....:banderas:

I have the ps5 and i don't feel the games are next gen because most were compromised to be on ps4 since ps4 has 100m users they will cater to bigger crowd for more $.. To me next gen hasn't started. All my games look better on pc and run better on pc . When they stop making games for ps4 that's when the next generation will truly start.

Look at games at the launch of ps4 then look at games released in the last couple of years. Huge jump.