The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
That link you posted the other day, do you click on it right at 3 or already have it up?

what I would do is have it set for auto refresh because it won’t let you add until it’s in stock.

meanwhile I would be trying on my phone as well. Check your cart on the app and see if it’s added while it’s refreshing on your computer.

I think @10bandz did something like this.

The link with all four randomly worked for me during a restock and that’s how I got one. Because it added it to my cart and then was sold out. So when they re’ed up all I had to do was check out.

the links may crash when the stock goes live so don’t let it be your only means of trying to score one. They aren’t secret.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
what I would do is have it set for auto refresh because it won’t let you add until it’s in stock.

meanwhile I would be trying on my phone as well. Check your cart on the app and see if it’s added while it’s refreshing on your computer.

The link with all four randomly worked for me during a restock and that’s how I got one. Because it added it to my cart and then was sold out. So when they re’ed up all I had to do was check out.

the links may crash when the stock goes live so don’t let it be your only means of trying to score one. They aren’t secret.

all facts. Put the ATC link on auto refresh and keep trying for like 10-15 minutes. The link will crash y’all just gotta keep trying. The other day Walmart did a staggered release it’ll probably be the same today

Daps
Not surprised that Walmart is dropping again. Target is supposed to be restocking their stores between today and 12/23. My money says that it'll happen sometime on Friday between midnight (tonight) and tomorrow afternoon.

A lot of people are going to be shopping between now and the middle of next week and it wouldn't make sense to stop selling PS5's 10 days before Christmas.

Not sure if Target is going to release ALL their stock or maybe split it up between 12/18, 12/19 etc.

Best Buy was pure fukkery compared to Walmart. I didn't think I'd even cop for my cuzzo from WM. Target has been the easiest since I copped from them on launch day. New Egg has been bullshyt for me.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not surprised that Walmart is dropping again. Target is supposed to be restocking their stores between today and 12/23. My money says that it'll happen sometime on Friday between midnight (tonight) and tomorrow afternoon.

A lot of people are going to be shopping between now and the middle of next week and it wouldn't make sense to stop selling PS5's 10 days before Christmas.

Not sure if Target is going to release ALL their stock or maybe split it up between 12/18, 12/19 etc.

Best Buy was pure fukkery compared to Walmart. I didn't think I'd even cop for my cuzzo from WM. Target has been the easiest since I copped from them on launch day. New Egg has been bullshyt for me.

That’s a good prevention. But limiting it to one per address would really help.

Daps

Phone was the easiest for me. I tried add-to-cart links and then doing it the "regular" way on my laptop. On my phone, I could just spam the add-to-cart button so fast that it eventually went through and then checkout was quick. They asked for the last 3 digits on my CC, so it helps to remember it.

Apparently a lot of people were getting their cards declined due to bank alerts. I use my Target & Best Buy cards for those stores and a Wells Fargo CC for any other store since it's the card I've had the longest and has a high enough limit ($20k) where there won't be too many issues with a $500 purchase.

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phone was the easiest for me. I tried add-to-cart links and then doing it the "regular" way on my laptop. On my phone, I could just spam the add-to-cart button so fast that it eventually went through and then checkout was quick. They asked for the last 3 digits on my CC, so it helps to remember it.

Apparently a lot of people were getting their cards declined due to bank alerts. I use my Target & Best Buy cards for those stores and a Wells Fargo CC for any other store since it's the card I've had the longest and has a high enough limit ($20k) where there won't be too many issues with a $500 purchase.

exactly. Dont just rely on those links cuz they can crash. Just set them on auto refresh. Use it for a multi faceted attack.

Daps
That’s a good prevention. But limiting it to one per address would really help.

Agreed.

Even that is tricky apparently. Some scalpers will use slightly different addresses to throw off the IT folks at the different retailers. Address checks would cut down on this stuff A LOT though. Most brehs in here probably have multiple credit cards plus a debit card...so we could load up on consoles :russ:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps

I can see that. thats why its good to keep trying for 10-20 minutes or so after they tell you its sold out.....some orders get cancelled and inventory goes back live