The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

So if I'm reading this right, BB should have them available for order sometime tomorrow morning and ready for pickup the next-day. Hopefully delivery options are available too.

FcKuPaYmE

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin

So if I'm reading this right, BB should have them available for order sometime tomorrow morning and ready for pickup the next-day. Hopefully delivery options are available too.

So tomorrow at 9 it looks like. Yessir Im not gone be busy.

All i need is a series x and a digital ps5 and im out the game. No more twitter notifications.:ahh:

@the artist known az yo ass better be there and ready.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
So tomorrow at 9 it looks like. Yessir Im not gone be busy.

All i need is a series x and a digital ps5 and im out the game. No more twitter notifications.:ahh:

@the artist known az yo ass better be there and ready.
I'll be at work but I just set an alarm for 5 minutes before it kicks off. I'm tired of these Twitter alerts too.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So it's on sale Tues and not tomorrow right

ya I saw some folks say the sale is tomorrow but the tweet itself says they will inform customers tomorrow of the sale on tues.

*edit*

my bad I misread the tweet...the way it’s worded, it’s possible the sale could be tomorrow and pickup for the sale orders will be on tues. lemme read it again

it says the inventory will be available online for pickup on tues.

to the best of my understanding that sounds like the sale will be on tues. but only with the option of pickup...to be safe tho you can check tomorrow morning...I’ll do it myself too just to be safe