The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Low key this is the jankiest Sony console ever. I’ve already had to delete and re-download three games already due to glitches, download bugs, etc. Y’all who don’t have this you really aren’t missing much right now. May be better off with the X

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
ya I saw some folks say the sale is tomorrow but the tweet itself says they will inform customers tomorrow of the sale on tues.

*edit*

my bad I misread the tweet...the way it’s worded, it’s possible the sale could be tomorrow and pickup for the sale orders will be on tues. lemme read it again

it says the inventory will be available online for pickup on tues.

to the best of my understanding that sounds like the sale will be on tues. but only with the option of pickup...to be safe tho you can check tomorrow morning...I’ll do it myself too just to be safe
Ok, I read it as they're sending emails or announcing tomorrow, gonna be on sale Tues

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Thread is low-key sad, just pay the scalpers man :mjlol:
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
I ain’t paying those scalpers nothin :mjcry:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
Low key this is the jankiest Sony console ever. I’ve already had to delete and re-download three games already due to glitches, download bugs, etc. Y’all who don’t have this you really aren’t missing much right now. May be better off with the X

everything has been fine for me so far:yeshrug: