The Official PlayStation 5 Thread: Morning Of The PS5 Pro

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Can any of you guys help me out? I'm trying to figure out what's in the bundle my little brother nabbed at Gamestop, and why it was so expensive. Gamestop's website is blocked outside of America, even if you use a VPN.

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Was it a disc?
Yeah. It also came with Spiderman: MM and extra controller. Some sort of card as well? Can't figure out if it's a $100 store card or a year of PS PLUS? Either way, price tag was in the mid $700s and I'm struggling to figure out how. I'm just trying to make sure it was at least almost worth it :russ:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Yeah. It also came with Spiderman: MM and extra controller. Some sort of card as well? Can't figure out if it's a $100 store card or a year of PS PLUS? Either way, price tag was in the mid $700s and I'm struggling to figure out how. I'm just trying to make sure it was at least almost worth it :russ:

Yeah sounds like the one I got...came to like $740 with tax...it’s a year long ps plus card...could’ve been more if he bought the warranty

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Pretty sure it was the PS Plus subscription

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
welcome to the team new brehs

6rE.gif